301Women's Directors' Video Showcase next Sunday 23rd 2-4/several BCC shorts

    Sep 17, 2007
      Hi Allstars,

      Screening next weekend is a film festival at the
      Cerrito Theatre, with a great old big screen & pizza
      and beer available. Some of the finest work I've seen
      produced at BCC is included in the show (including
      videos by Isabella La Rocca, Phyllis Dantzler, Lisa
      Simonson, and Fran Roccaforte.)

      Don't miss it!

      Rachel

      http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html