Demo Software?

  • kg9nf@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hello all. Please forgive me if this question has been asked a thousand
      times but is there Demo software of Probe? I thought i had a demo disk
      of it when I put my Opto board in my 2006 but cannot seem to find it (if
      I even had one)

      Thanks for any help
      Randy KG9NF
    • Kenneth Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
        I do not think there is a demo of Probe.

        I am a new user & think it is unbeatable! Runs on just
        about any computer & runs faster than just about
        anything today.

        If you are going to hook a scanner to a computer.... I
        really do not think you can do better.

        For me its not which scanner.....its what scanner that
        will work with Probe.

        "try it you'll like it"

        Best Reguards, Ken KG4BIG

        --- kg9nf@... wrote:

        > Hello all. Please forgive me if this question has
        > been asked a thousand
        > times but is there Demo software of Probe? I thought
        > i had a demo disk
        > of it when I put my Opto board in my 2006 but cannot
        > seem to find it (if
        > I even had one)
        >
        > Thanks for any help
        > Randy KG9NF

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • the checkered demon
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
          Just wanted to add my opinion here.
          PROBE is da'bomb.

          It's an incredible software program and it is well worth the monies
          spent.
          I have no hesitation or reservation recommending PROBE whatsoever.

          As with any software program, you will have to spend time with it
          to discover just what you can do with it.

          I've been running it on an older IBM Thinkpad in a full screen CMD
          window.

          Best regards,

          Robert

          http://mail.yahoo.com