Re: OS-535 No longer in production???

  • Linesides
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2003
      << A recent trip to the Optoelectronics website shows that OS-535
      information has been removed from the menu and from the price list.
      Have I missed something or is it no longer in production? >>

      They sold the last few boards over the last month or so.

      No more production either :(

      The only boards they have left for sale are the Optoscan Lites.

      PJ
    • Kwon2m
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
        Yeah, that is a bummer. I knew I should have picked up another
        535 board a couple of years ago since I have a second 2035 that
        is currently unemployed in the closet. Oh well, the consolation
        is that now we have Probe1K to use with the PCR-1000. The PCR may
        lack the tone reader that we had with the Opto stuff, but it sure
        is a better receiver than the 2004, 2005, 2006, 2035, 2042, or the
        Optocom. Of course I can still dream about an OS-1000 interface or
        an Opto-1000 or something like that. Sigh...

        John