FS: Radio Shack PRO-2006 w/Opto OS456 Board $350 Shipped

  • Scott Halligan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8 8:21 AM
      Hello,

      I am selling a Radio Shack PRO-2006 w/Opto OS456 Board installed.
      This setup works superbly with Probe software (not included, see
      http://www.datafileinc.com ) and makes for an extremely powerful
      conventional scanning and searching platform. 2006 also works fine as
      a standalone scanner. These setups are getting harder to come by.

      Radio is in good condition with bright display. I do not have the
      original box or manual. I am not the original owner. Pictures can be
      made available on request.

      Reason for selling: I have a PRO-2042 and PRO-2035 already running
      with Probe. I don't need the 2006.

      Asking $350 shipped in the US only via USPS Priority Mail. Payment
      via Paypal (please add $5 if using a credit card to cover my fee for
      processing) or pre-pay with US Postal Service money order only.

      Please e-mail if you're interested. Thanks for reading.

      Scott
      http://www.scancapecod.us
      Probe-Software Group Moderator
    • John E. Vayda
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8 8:22 PM
        Hi Scott.

        I was just wondering is this the full version or the lite version of the
        opto board.

        John, K9JV

      • scott@scancapecod.us
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9 4:00 AM
          Hi John,

          It's the full version.

          Scott

        • m c mauney

            Message 5 of 6 , May 15 4:29 PM
              I do indeed!

            • Geonaer
              Message 6 of 6 , May 17 10:19 AM
                yes

                > PRO-2006 w/Opto OS456 Board $350 Shipped
                >

                > Hello,
                >
                > I am selling a Radio Shack PRO-2006 w/Opto
                > OS456 Board installed.
                > This setup works superbly with Probe software
                > (not included, see
                > http://www.datafileinc.com ) and makes for an
                > extremely powerful
                > conventional scanning and searching platform.
                > 2006 also works fine as
                > a standalone scanner. These setups are
                > getting harder to come by.
                >
                > Radio is in good condition with bright
                > display. I do not have the
                > original box or manual. I am not the original
                > owner. Pictures can be
                > made available on request.
                >
                > Reason for selling: I have a PRO-2042 and
                > PRO-2035 already running
                > with Probe. I don't need the 2006.
                >
                > Asking $350 shipped in the US only via USPS
                > Priority Mail. Payment
                > via Paypal (please add $5 if using a credit
                > card to cover my fee for
                > processing) or pre-pay with US Postal Service
                > money order only.
                >
                > Please e-mail if you're interested. Thanks
                > for reading.
                >
                > Scott
                > http://www.scancapecod.us
                > Probe-Software Group Moderator

                > email to:
                >
                > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                > the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                > removed]
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                Make Yahoo! your home page