Fw: Something for Kate joins forces with PETA (click on link to see the ad)

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 4, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bruce Friedrich, Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:23:43 -0400

      http://www.somethingforkate.com/newsTours/home.do?newsId=20030829002001

      SFK join forces with PETA - KFC cruelty resurfaces

      Something for Kate have joined forces with PETA (People for the Ethical
      Treatment of Animals), to forge a campaign against KFC. As mentioned
      previously on the site, the band have been involved with PETA in
      campaigning against cruelty to animals.

      Something for Kate have joined forces with PETA (People for the Ethical
      Treatment of Animals), to forge a campaign against KFC. As mentioned
      previously on the site, the band have been involved with PETA in
      campaigning against cruelty to animals. Something for Kate originally
      shot this image in late 2004, and due to the fact that KFC have resisted
      changing their cruel practices towards chickens, the campaign will be
      going ahead immediately. SFK are involved in the campaign in Australia
      and Germany in particular.

      It's Out! Something for Kate Blasts KFC Cruelty to Chickens in New PETA
      Ad:

      As we mentioned a few months ago, Something for Kate has joined the
      world's largest animal rights group, People for the Ethical Treatment of
      Animals (PETA), to release a new ad in their campaign against KFC's
      cruel treatment of chickens. Well the ad is out! The ad shows the band
      crouched in a glass cube next to the tagline "Cramped, Scared, Abused:
      See Life Through the Eyes of a KFC Chicken". Stephanie, Clint and Paul
      are posed in a Perspex box to highlight the lack of space and abusive
      treatment that chickens suffer on KFC-supplier farms.

      The ad is the latest in PETA's international campaign to pressure KFC to
      improve animal welfare at its factory farm and abattoir suppliers.
      Undercover investigations at chicken farms in Parwan, Victoria, have
      turned up exactly the same abuses that have been documented on
      KFC-supplier farms around the world - including crippled chickens living
      in crowded, filthy conditions and sadistically tortured. In a
      slaughterhouse in West Virginia, USA, workers were caught kicking,
      throwing and stomping live birds in a video available on
      KentuckyFriedCruelty.com. The Sunday Mirror led a report on an
      investigation into a KFC supplier in the UK with the headline
      "Distressed and Dying in a Cramped Shed ... Nobody Does Chicken Like
      KFC".

      Some background on PETA's Kentucky Fried Cruelty Campaign:

      In 1997, in response to a court verdict in the UK that held that
      McDonald's is "culpably responsible" for egregious cruelty to animals
      that, according to the judge, would shock and horrify any kind person,
      PETA launched a campaign focused on changing McDonald's poor animal
      welfare practices. Three years later, McDonald's made changes that were
      completely unprecedented and which world-renowned Australian philosopher
      Peter Singer called the biggest changes for animals in 30 years.

      While PETA was campaigning against McDonald's, it began discussions with
      KFC, which agreed to hire all four of the people PETA recommended as
      animal welfare advisors. Things were looking good. However, after two
      years of talking and no action or serious commitments at all to improve
      life for even one animal, PETA declared a campaign against KFC - a
      campaign that has, thus far, included more than 8,000 demonstrations and
      the support of celebrities including Pamela Anderson, Sir Paul
      McCartney, Black Eyed Peas, Jet, Chrissie Hynde (who is being inducted
      into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year), His Holiness the Dalai
      Lama, notable civil rights activists in the US and us.

      Basically, KFC kills more than 750 million animals every year. The
      animals are bred and drugged so that they grow about six times as fast
      as they did just 50 years ago. This means that they can barely walk and
      they often become crippled and die. Their sheds stink of faeces and
      urine, and the chickens suffer from all kinds of diseases and lung
      problems. When they are gathered for slaughter, the birds are thrown
      into crates four or five at a time by poorly trained, underpaid workers,
      resulting in broken bones and bruising. At slaughter, they have their
      throats slit, and many are scalded alive in tanks of hot water, while
      still fully conscious and able to feel pain. Something for Kate has
      joined with PETA to try to convince KFC to make some changes (basic
      stuff, recommended by their own scientists), but KFC is refusing.

      To find out more about PETA, KFC and what you can do to help, please
      visit KentuckyFriedCruelty.com
    • Susi M.
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 6, 2005
        http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

        --- Cynthia Hendrick <sindee@...> wrote:

> [...]

        __________________________________
        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
      • Cynthia Hendrick
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 6, 2005
          www.KissMyAss.com

          On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 2:03pm, Susi M. wrote:
          > http://www.petakillsanimals.com/ [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d
          >
          > --- Cynthia Hendrick <sindee@...> wrote:

          ------------------------
          Dear Human,
          Why do you think that you're superior to me?
          Is it because you can "talk"?
          I just speak a different language from yours.
          Please don't mistreat me.
          Your ignorance is not my fault.
          Sincerely,
          Non-Human
          ---Cynthia Hendrick "SinDee"
          -------------------------
        • Susi M.
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 6, 2005
            www.KissMine.com

            --- Cynthia Hendrick <sindee@...> wrote:

            > www.KissMyAss.com
            >
            > On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 2:03pm, Susi M. wrote:
            > > http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
            > [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d
            > >
            > > --- Cynthia Hendrick <sindee@...> wrote:

            === message truncated ===

            __________________________________
            Discover Yahoo!
            http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html
          • Cynthia Hendrick
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 6, 2005
              www.go2hell.com

              On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 6:52pm, Susi M. wrote:
              > www.KissMine.com
              >
              > --- Cynthia Hendrick <sindee@...> wrote:
              >
              >> www.KissMyAss.com
              >>
              >> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 2:03pm, Susi M. wrote:
              >> > http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
            • ar_terrorists_suck
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 9, 2005
                Well Cindy, making friends here too aren't we?

                Everyone!!! please allow me to apologize for Cindy's rudeness. She
                certainly doesn't represent te mainstream views and values of the rest
                of us in the movement.

                Cindy remember, engage with respect and understanding.

                My apologies

                -chris

                --- In Pro-Animal-Rights@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Hendrick

                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 9, 2005
                  Certainly doesn't cast PETA in the most appealing light does it?

                  and most certainly PETA hasn't been very forthcoming about the public
                  records and the walk-in freezer.

                  However please realize that the majority of us in the movement aren't
                  interested in imposing our views on others. Indeed that is against
                  our core principles of respect for all forms of life.

                  I apologize for the ill will that you may have encountered here and
                  will do my best to counter it with kindness and understanding.

                  -chris

                  --- In Pro-Animal-Rights@yahoogroups.com, "Susi M." <susi_m235@y...>

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 9, 2005
                    Spreading your vomit on another list, eh? Surely you don't expect people
                    on THIS list to believe that you're a part of the ar movement with an id
                    like ar_terrorists_suck. Don't you have more common sense than THIS? If
                    you were going to run game, it would have made more sense for you to
                    make up an id that is positive about animal rights. You have GOT to be
                    one of the biggest damn fools I've ever "met". Get a damn life
                    Carnivore/rtppharmaguy/FOS
                    Fighter/ar_terrorists_suck/jag/Amber/chris/richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 9, 2005
                      Everyone, please allow me to apologize for ar_terrorists_suck's
                      rudeness. He certainly doesn't represent the values of ANYONE in the
                      movement.
                      Chris remember, you're a cowardly prick. So do yourself a favor and
                      hide in a cave where you won't have to feel the embarrassment and
                      humiliation of being a little weenie.
                      My apologies.

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                        Still conducting yourself in a ladylike fashion Cindy?

                        There is a fundamental difference between us that you still fail to
                        discern;

                        I think that people are entitled to form their own opinions and you
                        think that people are entitled to form YOUR opinion.

                        Not all of us in the movement are as interested in being as facist and
                        close minded as you.

                        Please open your mind and consider that there are others out there who
                        don't share your opinion. Some can be persuaded by respectful
                        discourse but your sort of venomous diatribe will most certainly
                        alienate everyone.

                        Please lead, follow, or jsut step aside,

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                          A lovely example of the kind of discourse that gets us taken so
                          seriously in this country. You are, once again, a credit to what 9
                          years of compulsory education can give a person in terms of reasoning
                          and communication abilities.

                          Cindy please!! You aren't helping matters here.

                          Lead, follow or move to the side.

                          Do it for the movement and the animals!! :(

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                            Dear fellow groups members,
                            This nut keeps following me from group to group. He is NOT a part of the
                            animal rights movement, but you all should obviously know that by his
                            id. I don't know why he's stupid enough to think someone will believe
                            that he's into animal rights with a name like that. He's not the
                            sharpest tool in the shed. He assumes many different personalities. You
                            guys have only seen this one so far... But give it time, if he's allowed
                            to stay here, and I'm sure that hell let you all see just how crazy he
                            is. I'm starting to wonder if he didn't somehow escape from a mental
                            institution somewhere.

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                              A lovely example of what a fruit you are!!! You are a credit to what
                              dropping outta middle school does to one's brain.
                              Go tell the black guy, the crazy woman, the scientist, the hunter, the
                              veil man, the wannabe FBIA, the sweet little girl named Amber,
                              jaguarette, richard, etc....etc.....etc..... THAT YOU ALL HAVE GOT TO
                              GET HELP! I've told you.....I can recommend some wonderful psychiatrists
                              and counselors. Just give me the word. Help is out there. You can pop
                              some resperidol or something, get yourself a Haldol shot, tell the
                              doctor about the babysitter "playing" with you when you were a little
                              tot, and begin to move towards a healthier and happier Y--O--U

                            • richard_d_large
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                                Cindy,

                                Why are you carrying on this vendetta? ARTS can call himself a member
                                of the community if he wants to. He doesn't you your approval to do so
                                and we don't need YOU to tell us what to think.

                                Why don't you spend more time telling us what you are accomplishing
                                and less time sparring the ARTS?

                                <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                > Dear fellow groups members,
                                > This nut keeps following me from group to group. He is NOT a part of
                                the
                                > animal rights movement, but you all should obviously know that by his
                                > id. I don't know why he's stupid enough to think someone will believe
                                > that he's into animal rights with a name like that. He's not the
                                > sharpest tool in the shed. He assumes many different personalities. You
                                > guys have only seen this one so far... But give it time, if he's
                                allowed
                                > to stay here, and I'm sure that hell let you all see just how crazy he
                                > is. I'm starting to wonder if he didn't somehow escape from a mental
                                > institution somewhere.
                                >
                                > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:24am, ar_terrorists_suck wrote:
                                > > Still conducting yourself in a ladylike fashion Cindy?
                                > >
                                > > There is a fundamental difference between us that you still fail to
                                > > discern;
                                > >
                                > > I think that people are entitled to form their own opinions and you
                                > > think that people are entitled to form YOUR opinion.
                                > >
                                > > Not all of us in the movement are as interested in being as facist and
                                > > close minded as you.
                                > >
                                > > Please open your mind and consider that there are others out there who
                                > > don't share your opinion. Some can be persuaded by respectful
                                > > discourse but your sort of venomous diatribe will most certainly
                                > > alienate everyone.
                                > >
                                > > Please lead, follow, or jsut step aside,
                                > >
                                > > -Chris
                                > >
                                > > --- In Pro-Animal-Rights@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Hendrick
                                > > <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                > >> Spreading your vomit on another list, eh? Surely you don't expect
                                > > people
                                > >> on THIS list to believe that you're a part of the ar movement with
                                > > an id
                                > >> like ar_terrorists_suck. Don't you have more common sense than
                                THIS?
                                > >> If
                                > >> you were going to run game, it would have made more sense for you to
                                > >> make up an id that is positive about animal rights. You have GOT
                                to be
                                > >> one of the biggest damn fools I've ever "met". Get a damn life
                                > >> Carnivore/rtppharmaguy/FOS
                                > >> Fighter/ar_terrorists_suck/jag/Amber/chris/richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                > >> public

                                > >> aren't

                                [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d

                                > > [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d.
                                > >

                                > ------------------------
                                > Dear Human,
                                > Why do you think that you're superior to me?
                                > Is it because you can "talk"?
                                > I just speak a different language from yours.
                                > Please don't mistreat me.
                                > Your ignorance is not my fault.
                                > Sincerely,
                                > Non-Human
                                > ---Cynthia Hendrick "SinDee"
                                > -------------------------
                              • richard_d_large
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                                  Cindy what are you talking about?

                                  Spewing a whole lot of mysogynistic and racist rhetoric doesn't help
                                  you make your point.

                                  What are you doing to make things better?

                                  <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                  > A lovely example of what a fruit you are!!! You are a credit to what
                                  > dropping outta middle school does to one's brain.
                                  > Go tell the black guy, the crazy woman, the scientist, the hunter, the
                                  > veil man, the wannabe FBIA, the sweet little girl named Amber,
                                  > jaguarette, richard, etc....etc.....etc..... THAT YOU ALL HAVE GOT TO
                                  > GET HELP! I've told you.....I can recommend some wonderful
                                  psychiatrists
                                  > and counselors. Just give me the word. Help is out there. You can pop
                                  > some resperidol or something, get yourself a Haldol shot, tell the
                                  > doctor about the babysitter "playing" with you when you were a little
                                  > tot, and begin to move towards a healthier and happier Y--O--U
                                  >
                                  > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:27am, ar_terrorists_suck wrote:
                                  > > A lovely example of the kind of discourse that gets us taken so
                                  > > seriously in this country. You are, once again, a credit to what 9
                                  > > years of compulsory education can give a person in terms of reasoning
                                  > > and communication abilities.
                                  > >
                                  > > Cindy please!! You aren't helping matters here.
                                  > >
                                  > > Lead, follow or move to the side.
                                  > >
                                  > > Do it for the movement and the animals!! :(
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In Pro-Animal-Rights@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Hendrick
                                  > > <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                  > >> Everyone, please allow me to apologize for ar_terrorists_suck's
                                  > >> rudeness. He certainly doesn't represent the values of ANYONE in the
                                  > >> movement.
                                  > >> Chris remember, you're a cowardly prick. So do yourself a favor and
                                  > >> hide in a cave where you won't have to feel the embarrassment and
                                  > >> humiliation of being a little weenie.
                                  > >> My apologies.

                                  > >> rest

                                  > >> [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d
                                  > >> [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d]

                                  > > [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d.
                                  > >

                                  > ------------------------
                                  > Dear Human,
                                  > Why do you think that you're superior to me?
                                  > Is it because you can "talk"?
                                  > I just speak a different language from yours.
                                  > Please don't mistreat me.
                                  > Your ignorance is not my fault.
                                  > Sincerely,
                                  > Non-Human
                                  > ---Cynthia Hendrick "SinDee"
                                  > -------------------------
                                • Cynthia Hendrick
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                                    Everybody, this is the same twisted asshole as ar_terrorists_suck. He
                                    uses many different alias'. They are one and the same.
                                    Man, you are one sick puppy. And what in hell are you talkin bout with
                                    this racist rhetoric shit? I only said one single thing that was related
                                    to race, and that was that one of your personalities is black. Nothing
                                    racist in that. I'm simply pointing out what is.
                                    Maybe YOU'RE racist. I've found that many of the people who cry racism
                                    are indeed racists themselves, hiding behind the costume of racial pride
                                    when it's really not pride at all.
                                    So tell me.... Do you not like your black personality?

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                                      I would think that you'd atleast have the common sense to create a NEW
                                      ID...one you haven't used before. Have you not entertained the thought
                                      that there may be people on this list that are on the four others that
                                      you have joined?
                                      Damn shorty, where in hell did you go to school? Didn't you say you had
                                      a degree? BULLSHIT!
                                      Which personality said that? Can I ask you a question? You introduced us
                                      to one personality who is a woman. She hates ar just like this
                                      personality. But then we met Amber. Amber had questions about the
                                      movement and seemed so sweet. Was she the same woman? Did she have a
                                      change of heart? Or did you form another personality? Just curious. Can
                                      I talk to Amber again? LMAO

                                      On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 1:00pm, richard_d_large wrote:
                                      > Cindy,
                                      >
                                      > Why are you carrying on this vendetta?  ARTS can call himself a member
                                      > of the community if he wants to. He doesn't you your approval to do so
                                      > and we don't need YOU to tell us what to think.
                                      >
                                      > Why don't you spend more time telling us what you are accomplishing
                                      > and less time sparring the ARTS?
                                      >
                                      >> --- In Pro-Animal-Rights@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Hendrick
                                      >> <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                      >> Dear fellow groups members,
                                      >> This nut keeps following me from group to group. He is NOT a part of
                                      >> the
                                      >> animal rights movement, but you all should obviously know that by his
                                      >> id. I don't  know why he's stupid enough to think someone will believe
                                      >> that he's into animal rights with a name like that. He's not the
                                      >> sharpest tool in the shed. He assumes many different personalities.
                                      >> You
                                      >> guys have only seen this one so far... But give it time, if he's
                                      >> allowed
                                      >> to stay here, and I'm sure that hell let you all see just how crazy he
                                      >> is. I'm starting to wonder if he didn't somehow escape from a mental
                                      >> institution somewhere.
                                    • unfufilled_chick
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                                        EVERYBODY isn't interested in your paranoid ranting.

                                        No one care who he is or , for that matter, who you are.

                                        Either talk about animals or get off the board. We're tired of you
                                        wasting time trying to engage in a pissing match with him.

                                        I don't know if the personalities are in his head you, more likely,
                                        yours but all I know is there is only one raving lunatic that I've
                                        seen here and it isn't him.

                                        He's a joke for his attitude and you're an even bigger joke for
                                        embarrasing yourself the way you are.

                                        Get lost!

                                        <sindee@t...> wrote:
> [...]
                                        > >> [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d
                                        > >> [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d]
                                        > >> [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d]
                                        > >> [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/%5d]]

                                        Service
                                        > >> [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d.]
                                        > >> >

                                        > >> ------------------------
                                        > >> Dear Human,
                                        > >> Why do you think that you're superior to me?
                                        > >> Is it because you can "talk"?
                                        > >> I just speak a different language from yours.
                                        > >> Please don't mistreat me.
                                        > >> Your ignorance is not my fault.
                                        > >> Sincerely,
                                        > >> Non-Human
                                        > >> ---Cynthia Hendrick "SinDee"

                                        > > [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d.
                                        > >

                                        > ------------------------
                                        > Dear Human,
                                        > Why do you think that you're superior to me?
                                        > Is it because you can "talk"?
                                        > I just speak a different language from yours.
                                      • Cynthia Hendrick
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                                          Well atleast you chose a new id this time. I'll give you that much
                                          credit, Mr. 66.26.75.5
                                          Is that your home computer or work computer? Just curious.

                                          On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 5:52pm, unfufilled_chick wrote:
                                          > EVERYBODY isn't interested in your paranoid ranting.
                                          >
                                          > No one care who he is or , for that matter, who you are.
                                          >
                                          > Either talk about animals or get off the board. We're tired of you
                                          > wasting time trying to engage in a pissing match with him.
                                          >
                                          > I don't know if the personalities are in his head you, more likely,
                                          > yours but all I know is there is only one raving lunatic that I've
                                          > seen here and it isn't him.
                                          >
                                          > He's a joke for his attitude and you're an even bigger joke for
                                          > embarrasing yourself the way you are.
                                          >
                                          > Get lost!

                                        • freedom_of_speech_fighter
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 11, 2005
                                            Whooooopss I made a mistake and sent this to Cindy the first time. I
                                            meant to post to the group. I apologize for initiating an email to you
                                            Cindy. My mistake.

                                            This is going to really burn your considerably large ass but I've
                                            only got two other ID's. You have consistently accused me of being
                                            jaguarette2005@... and now Amber@.... I don't know these
                                            people nor have I ever engaged you using accounts with these names.

                                            You're like a washed up boxer who is swinging at one double images
                                            that he sees in front of him. You're so paranoid that its a scream.

                                            I am glad, as you have insisted about 312564 times now, that I'm not
                                            getting to you.

                                            All you have to do is say that you're sorry (and mean it) and I'm
                                            outta here.

                                            You started it.

                                            BTW. before you post your brilliant discovery about IP addresses look
                                            up the words Firewall and ProxyServer. You have hit on something that
                                            could be interesting to you but you yet have no clue what it is....

                                            <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                            > I would think that you'd atleast have the common sense to create a NEW
                                            > ID...one you haven't used before. Have you not entertained the thought
                                            > that there may be people on this list that are on the four others that
                                            > you have joined?
                                            > Damn shorty, where in hell did you go to school? Didn't you say you had
                                            > a degree? BULLSHIT!
                                            > Which personality said that? Can I ask you a question? You
                                            introduced us
                                            > to one personality who is a woman. She hates ar just like this
                                            > personality. But then we met Amber. Amber had questions about the
                                            > movement and seemed so sweet. Was she the same woman? Did she have a
                                            > change of heart? Or did you form another personality? Just curious. Can
                                            > I talk to Amber again? LMAO
                                            >
                                            > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 1:00pm, richard_d_large wrote:
                                            > > Cindy,
                                            > >
                                            > > Why are you carrying on this vendetta? ARTS can call himself a member
                                            > > of the community if he wants to. He doesn't you your approval to do so
                                            > > and we don't need YOU to tell us what to think.
                                            > >
                                            > > Why don't you spend more time telling us what you are accomplishing
                                            > > and less time sparring the ARTS?
                                            > >
                                            > >> --- In Pro-Animal-Rights@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Hendrick
                                            > >> <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                            > >> Dear fellow groups members,
                                            > >> This nut keeps following me from group to group. He is NOT a
                                            part of
                                            > >> the
                                            > >> animal rights movement, but you all should obviously know that
                                            by his
                                            > >> id. I don't know why he's stupid enough to think someone will
                                            believe
                                            > >> that he's into animal rights with a name like that. He's not the
                                            > >> sharpest tool in the shed. He assumes many different personalities.
                                            > >> You
                                            > >> guys have only seen this one so far... But give it time, if he's
                                            > >> allowed
                                            > >> to stay here, and I'm sure that hell let you all see just how
                                            crazy he
                                            > >> is. I'm starting to wonder if he didn't somehow escape from a mental
                                            > >> institution somewhere.
                                          • Cynthia Hendrick
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                                              You made no mistake. You wanted to send it to me, because you're
                                              obsessed with me.
                                              And I didn't start shit. You have claimed that I crossposted a SHAC
                                              alert containing your email. If this were true then you would take your
                                              vendetta to the source.... The originator of the alert. No, I take that
                                              back. You wouldn't do that, because you're too afraid. You're nothing
                                              more than a cowardly little boy.
                                              And as I've said, do not attempt to school someone on shit they already
                                              know about. You evil little fool, if you really think you're making a
                                              difference then just admit that they're all your IDs... Or are you too
                                              scared to atleast do that? I think you are. That's exactly why you won't
                                              admit it. HAHAHA! Crawl back in your hole you stinky little pipsqueek.
                                              You will never do anything to hamper the ar movement. You are nothing
                                              more than a piece of human excrement.

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                                                Wow was that nasty!!

                                                That was fine example of nasty, hissy fit, quality rhetoric with no
                                                message or content.

                                                Bravo!!!

                                                Just apologize and we can call it a day.

                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jun 15, 2005
                                                  ""That was fine example of nasty, hissy fit, quality rhetoric with no
                                                  message or content."".....Oh, you mean like all of YOUR posts??? Sorry,
                                                  it was surely not my intention to sound like you. If I did, for THAT I
                                                  apologize. LMAO!!!!

                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Jun 16, 2005
                                                    While Peewee Herman immortalized the "I know you are but what am I"
                                                    verbal counterstrike, I think its best to say that is most easily
                                                    carried off by him and him alone.

                                                    You must be getting worn down to deliver such lame material.

                                                    Do you need a hug?

                                                    <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                                    > ""That was fine example of nasty, hissy fit, quality rhetoric with
                                                    no
                                                    > message or content."".....Oh, you mean like all of YOUR posts???
                                                    Sorry,
                                                    > it was surely not my intention to sound like you. If I did, for
                                                    THAT I
                                                    > apologize. LMAO!!!!
                                                    >
                                                    > On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:15pm, richard_d_large wrote:
                                                    > > Wow was that nasty!!
                                                    > >
                                                    > > That was fine example of nasty, hissy fit, quality rhetoric with
                                                    no
                                                    > > message or content.
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Bravo!!!
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Just apologize and we can call it a day.
                                                    > >
                                                    > > --- In Pro-Animal-Rights@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Hendrick
                                                    > > <sindee@t...> wrote:
                                                    > >> You made no mistake. You wanted to send it to me, because you're
                                                    > >> obsessed with me.
                                                    > >> And I didn't start shit. You have claimed that I crossposted a
                                                    SHAC
                                                    > >> alert containing your email. If this were true then you would
                                                    take
                                                    > >> your
                                                    > >> vendetta to the source.... The originator of the alert. No, I
                                                    take
                                                    > >> that
                                                    > >> back. You wouldn't do that, because you're too afraid. You're
                                                    nothing
                                                    > >> more than a cowardly little boy.
                                                    > >> And as I've said, do not attempt to school someone on shit they
                                                    > >> already
                                                    > >> know about. You evil little fool, if you really think you're
                                                    making a
                                                    > >> difference then just admit that they're all your IDs... Or are
                                                    you too
                                                    > >> scared to atleast do that? I think you are. That's exactly why
                                                    you
                                                    > > won't
                                                    > >> admit it. HAHAHA! Crawl back in your hole you stinky little
                                                    pipsqueek.
                                                    > >> You will never do anything to hamper the ar movement. You are
                                                    nothing
                                                    > >> more than a piece of human excrement.

                                                    > >> you

                                                    I've