No activity in last 7 days
Privacy rights are not explicitly protected by the U.S. Constitution. This group will explore both the need for privacy rights protections in the light of modern political and technological developments and violations of rights of individuals and groups mainly in, but not limited to, the United States.
- Civil Rights
- Jun 16, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.