Please If You Have Time To Be A Friend* Can You Write To:

  • gellybean1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 3:36 AM
      I was told someone would be writting Her* Well They Didn't So She Has Been Waiting For A Year Now For A Pen Pal* Please If You Have Time To Be A Friend* Can You Write To:

      YVONNE MARIA ESPINOZA:
      (ON LIST September 24, 2012)
      #1230580; Mt View Unit; 2305 Ransom Rd; TX 76528
      Age: 33; sentence: 60 years: time served: 9 years
      "I would like to start a new friendship. I have no one on the outside so I do get very lonely and so I am open to this new experience. Hope I get chosen as YOUR pen pal soon!"