CHRISTEN Is 22 & Says " I Am Not Around Alot Of Positive Women Here"

  • gellybean1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      CHRISTEN MITCHELL
      #1768173; Mountain View Unit; 2305 Ransom Rd;
      Gatesville, TX 76528
      Age: 22; sentence: 25 years; time served: 1 year
      "I am not surrounded by a lot of women who are positive
      and who I can relate to. I enjoy reading my bible. I just want a pen pal
      for encouragement and to make my time pass by as easy as possible."