Is Doing 20 Years in Texas & really wants a friend.

  • gellybean1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Wants Christain Pen Pal
      Is Doing 20 Years in Texas & really wants a friend.
      Terri Is a Christain Female. Never married, has two
      grown children.She says she loving, caring, and has
      a good sence of humor. She also says, "I'm not perfect
      but I have learned from my mistakes.I believe everyone
      deserves a second chance.I have Jesus and only He is in control.
      Please give me a chance & write. Male or female.

      Terri Galloway #1563431
      MT View Unit /C-2-11
      2305 Ransom Rd. Gatesville Texas
      76528