Would Love To Have A Pen Pal ,Someone I Can Call My Friend.

  • gellybean1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      "I'm 50 Years Young,Never Been Married,Has 2 Grown Children.
      I'm a Grandmother,I'm a very Loving Person.
      I'm not perfect,but have learned from my mistakes.
      Has To Serve 15 More Years On A 2oYr. Sentence
      Would Love To Have A Pen Pal:Someone I can
      call my friend.Everyone deserves A second change,
      and Everyone Needs A Friend.
      If You Have The Time To Be Terri's Friend?
      You can write her at>
      Terri Galloway #1563431
      Mt. View Unit /C-2-11
      2305 Ranson Rd.