Young Inmate Writes: " I Need Someone To Communicate With"

  • gellybean1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2012
      Bernard Cousar #EQ1988
      175 Progress Drive
      Waynesburg, PA 15370
      DOB/Age: 23 yrs old
      Release Date: *Death Row*

      **Information/Interests: In Bernard's own words: "Hello, My name is Bernard
      Cousar. I am 23 years old. I am being held on death row at SCI Greene
      Correctional Institution and I have been incarcerated for 3 1/2 years. I have
      been on death row for 1 1/2 years. I am writing because I need somebody to
      communicate with. I am not looking for no hand outs just a friend. Somebody I
      can really get to know". **Please, "Sincere Penpallers ONLY".