New to group

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
      Hello
      All my name is Barbara i'm a 27yr old female mom to a 6yr old
      girl and married i live in Virginia i used to write to guys in prison
      alot but i lost touch with one or two of them that ive been writing so
      now i'm looking for someone that would like to write me and i like for
      someone that will draw on the evelopes or just send something pretty
      thank barbara
    • kathrina toole
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        hi thank u for joining my brother love to draw and would love to hear from anyone who as time to write him, he sent me a pick the other day of jesus behind a cell door was great and all these smilling silly faces. hope u can write to him soon he is so lonely and looks so foward to getting mail from people with a heart for this sort of thing thank u agian .

        http://mail.yahoo.com