17 And Sentenced To Arizona's Death Row

  • gellybean1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      CHRISTOPHER HUERSTEL
      Arizona's attempt to censor websites of prisoner advocacy groups like ours, we have committed to ensuring all Arizona Death Row prisoners have a voice on the internet and the opportunity to be contacted by human rights groups and activists. Let Arizona's condemned prisoners know they have not been forgotten, with your words of encouragement and support. Christopher Huerstel was only 17 years of age at the time of the crime which landed him on death row, for more information on his case visit his webpage at: http://ccadp.org/christopherhuerstel.htm
      Please write to:

      Christopher Huerstel #157704
      Arizona State Prison - Eyman
      SMU II