Maurice McFarland in California, seeks friendship/PenPals.

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Maurice McFarland in California, seeks friendship/PenPals.

      Maurice, nickname "Reese," is from Oakland, CA, born 6-30-72, 6 ft.
      tall, 220 lb. Dark Brown eyes and Black hair, African American,
      release date 2013.
      Open to female friends. Pic here on site.

      Some of his hobbies are listening to Art Laboe on Sundays, learning
      something new. Meeting new friends. Reading and writing.
      Wishes to make a change in this world by giving guidance so others
      don't make the same mistakes that he has made. Also would like to
      start a physical fitness center.

      "I'm from Oakland, Ca. My sign is Cancer. My best quality is loyalty.
      My weakness is my sweet tooth.
      I want to meet a friend willing and ready to step outside of their
      normal everyday lives and make a difference in a persons life who is
      less fortunate the area of knowing good caring people. During my time
      of loneliness, I've lost many phony friends. I'm looking to meet one
      true friend willing to give your best shot at allowing me to be a
      constant addition to your life. If all that describes you, I
      appreciate you responding. Send a letter with a photo and I will
      respond. I promise..!!"

      www.myspace.com/friendshiphasnobars . you can find all photos here
      of what i do post..thanks
      Please write directly to Maurice at;