****Inmate Pen Pals wanted****

  • Okiebelle53
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      This is my brother... He is looking for some friends to write to him. Please consider taking the time to write to him. :)

      Thank you for your time,

      Donna

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bruce D. Ford #367684
      Bldg 3B, Bed 35A
      Deep Meadow Correctional Center
      State Farm, VA 23160

      Type of Pen Pal – Bruce would like someone that he might be able to chat with and maybe have a deeper (possibly romantic) relationship with.

      Bruce’s interests are varied. But right now I think he just wants someone to communicate with beside just his sister.

      Date of Birth: 1/30/1955
      Race: White
      Marital status: In the process of divorcing
      Profession before prison : Water Treatment Plant in Richmond
      Interests, hobbies: He likes do to fill it in puzzles and sudoku puzzles.