RE: [PrintServiceProviders] How to connect

  • Jace Prejean
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2012

      I saw it after I sent mine, but we still need the link and/or instructions. I must have deleted that email by accident.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23, 2012
        Ironically enough, I found that info in my calendar (buried in the notes field).

        Call - 866.740.1260 - Enter Code 2513200#

        Armand Girard
        Curry Printing & Mailing
        Auburn, ME  04210

        email: armand@...