- *Recent headlines from the Enquirer-Gazette * - Coffee club holds Dist. 5 meetingpg.politics
FYI.Pass it on!================================================== ... Photo Credit: Power DC | I was stunned -- in the best way possible -- when I heard thejyandoh
- Josh Hicks : @Reporter_Hicks: Md attorney general recommendspg.politics
The Gazette (June 2, 2005) asked leaders from the county's political, business, education and civic sectors that question. This is what they said.
"Another superintendent bites the dust after less than two scandal-plagued years.
"Investigators raid county offices, and two former high-ranking officials are under scrutiny.
"The FBI is looking into the County Council and has investigated the police department.
"More murders than the District. More car thefts and car jackings than the rest of Maryland.
"County students score near the bottom in the state, and the ability to elect school board members was temporarily taken away.
So, "What is wrong - and right - with Prince George's County and/or Maryland state and the nation?"
FORUM CONDUCT & TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site.
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
1. Engage in personal attacks, insults, post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit , or otherwise unlawful content;
2. Commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
3. Impersonate other parties or entities;
- Schools & Education
- Jun 3, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.