Fw: Suitland HS Health Fair- February 4th 1-4pm: All R Invited!

  • Jacob Andoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
    Excellent community Health Fair, Feb. 4, 2012 @SuitlandHS
    To All community and County residents - You are invited!
    Open/paste flyer attachment at churches, grocery stores, community centers, etc.

    Thanks to Mrs. Venus J. Drummond, Suitland HS PTSA President, for sharing.

     COME ONE, COME ALL

    SUITLAND HIGH SCHOOL’S

    FIRST ANNUAL HEALTH FAIR

    (In the Auxiliary Gymnasium)

          Saturday, February 4, 2012

    1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.

    There will be raffle prizes and much more!

    We will have a variety of booths from Pre-Natal Care to AIDS Screening.

    Questions – Please contact Venus Drummond at suitlandhsptsa@... or

                                              Tammy Matthews at teematt99@...

    In attendance:

    Priority Partners                 Dimensions Health (PG Community Hospital)

    Greater Baden Health Dept    PG Health Department(HIV Screening)
    Teen Health Information       Kool Smiles

    Bright Beginnings-(pre-natal, child health, pregnancy screenings)
    Sheriff's Department (child ID program & domestic violence info)