The Tightly Held Supermarket Secret That Is Costing You A Fortune!

  • salleyunderwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      As I sat there I thought that one of two things must be happening,
      either I am dreaming or I have lost my mind because I simply could
      not believe what my eyes were showing me! Yet since I was watching
      this whole thing unfold on a one hour television show I knew it must
      be for real. The company's program that I am referring to can be
      found at: http://couponexplosion.com I thought it was incredibly
      interesting and decided to research it entirely. I am very skeptical
      by nature so the first thing I did was check out the company. I
      contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company has
      had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who
      has verified this company. They told me that they verified the
      company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to
      them that the company is legitimate. I also found out that they have
      been around for more than 24 years. Then I started asking co-workers
      and friends about this program and to my surprise most of the people
      I spoke with either knew about the company or are active members of
      it. The ones that are members all told me how pleased they are with
      it and how much money they had saved and are currently saving. So I
      decided to sign up for their sampler (which offers one of every
      product they carry) program on 1/31/06. By 2/8/06 I received my
      complete membership package and the fun began. Using their program
      and the free lifetime membership that it includes I went to the
      supermarket ready to make a killing. I bought everything I could
      imagine in fact the cart was overflowing! The cashier rang up my
      grocery bill and it came out to $276.40 then I presented her with the
      coupons I received from this program and I saved $257.91 - my final
      bill was only $18.49! The cashier wasn't the only one stunned. This
      program has changed my life for the better!