Re: [Pressurized_air_cannons] Met my perfect match finally...

  • Eric J Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
      Man, this dude must be one pimply faced, fat arsed, booger eating,
      individual to go 18 months without a date, and then have to resort to
      the net to find a mate. I'm sure she's quite a catch, all 433lbs of her.
      Mmmmmm..... Baby, who's bringin' the Haagen Daas???????

      Anyway, I thought I'd bust up the spam here a bit and post two links.

      www.xr650r.us/video
      www.xr650r.us/cannon

      Watch "TaterHater" first, then move onto the cannon directory for some
      true destruction.

      Enjoy.

      Oh, and brittany, sure hope you get what you're looking for. Hee hee.......