Re: Solenoid Valve problem

  • mttstrr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005
      Thanks Jesse, but yeah, I'm positive. You can put your hand over the
      end of the barrel and feel the air coming out. T

      he diaphragm looks clean. Theres a plastic round thing that sits under
      the diaphragm inside the inlet part that seems to form the seal with
      the diaphragm, and I'm starting to think that is the only place it
      could be leaking. I will investigate further.

      BTW I'm still open to suggestions.