building the perfect paint-ball cannon

  • thepitbroker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Hello gents, I'm interested in buying the perfect paint-ball cannon
      if it already exists and would like to build one if it doesn't.
      I want the cannon to be as noise-less as possible while still
      being able to launch a softball-sized, to plastic (basketball sized)
      beach ball atleast 200 feet accuratly, is this concept already on
      someone's drawing board or in production, if so let me know, I'm in
      the Charlotte area of North Carolina and you can reach me at
      thepitbroker@... thanks, JR