  • nick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25 11:03 AM
      Cool group! I'm very happy to join in the fun. I'm a machinist and
      tinkerer and have alot of gun experience and have always wanted to join
      in learning more about this "sport" ever since a friend of mine fired a
      potatoe across the ramp over a runway to another hanger many yards
      away. In fact alot of people are using home made cannons to scare off
      birds [which are pests to pilots wanting to fly safely] from the ends
      of runways now.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail