young female looking for mature/older guy

  • Katharyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2008
      I'm 18 but I'm not really into guys my age so please only contact me if you are older and definitely not unless you are more mature than the 18 year old guys that I know lol

      I like to play around online on various sites seeing what's out there for guys and hey I'll admit it I love getting attention from guys

      maybe we can chat sometime.. you can get to know me, see some pics or contact me through my profile

      I do have a webcam and I love to "show" but plz guys don't be rude .. rude people suck!

      thanks!
    • JOHN RUSSELMAN