Great results from limes

  • calebep
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
      Me and a couple of friends just built some potatoe cannons and we
      found that limes are much better than spuds. They flew
      significantly farther, and cost about the same. If the lime is a
      little too big for the barrel we would just roll it under our foot
      until it was softened some. Then we would use some soap to lube the
      barrel slightly. I think though when limes go out of season they
      will probably cost alot more but it is definately worth trying...

      Cal
    • static_air101
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
        you can also sand or cut and outer edge of the barrel opening to be
        sharp like a knife, this will make fitting produce easier
      • calebep
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2004
          We do that with potatoes but have found that limes are best left
          uncut.

          --- In Pressurized_air_cannons@yahoogroups.com, "static_air101"