looking for my Tall lover...

  • loveninpain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      I want to meet some tall guys for friendship or love. better honest,
      caring and Tall. When hanging out with shorter guys, I always got
      stange looks, because I would tower above them...still waiting for Mr.
      Right, and one day people would not look twice at me, for we "fit" as
      a couple...they look twice at "us". LOL. Check my
      pics...(tallgirl_inpain)
      http://www.tallrosesquare.bravehost.com/
      http://www.happyweekend.bravehost.com/