Air Leaks - Orbit Watermaster

  • weelman12
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      My air gun is built with a 1" Watermaster sprinkler valve. The problem
      is air leaks from around the two halves of the valve. Should I use
      lithium grease or silicone grease on the diaphram or epoxy the two
      halves together? I sure would like to be able to open the valve in the
      future in the event I have to clean it. It loses about 10 psi per
      minute.