I have been studying so long, that it helps to review my own work. it remains a work in progress, for I am not slow to abandon an old theory, when newaumsparky
from study today of cayce, I can give a more exact date for previous poleshifts. 50,722 bce 22,006 bce 10,700 bce 3113 bce [my estimate] as can be seen, theaumsparky
to a spiritual man, with insight and inspiration, even a book of science fiction can yield something useful, or at least be entertaining. I have selected a.caumsparky
We discuss epigraphy, archaeology, history and alternative prehistory, cultural origins, migrations, and the impact of diffusion on the Americas. We invite everyone, including Central and South Americans, Europeans and Asians to participate.
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Jan 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.