error: google earth changed to modern directions when it zoomed to konarak. it was built in the modern era, between 3100 bce and present. it is impressive,aumsparky
the shore temple of mahabalipuram is orientated to the cardinal directions that prevailed between 24,000 bce and 10,000 bce. it was built too near sealevel,aumsparky
the archaeology and chronology of india seems as muddled as that of egypt. they think the aryans began the vedic culture and hinduism no earier than 1500 bce!aumsparky
We discuss epigraphy, archaeology, history and alternative prehistory, cultural origins, migrations, and the impact of diffusion on the Americas. We invite everyone, including Central and South Americans, Europeans and Asians to participate.
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Jan 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.