cayce revealed that our moon once had a satelite of its own. no mention of when, or what happened to it. some early depictions of the new moon crescent, showaumsparky
much has been written about greece and troy, some by me given here. lets see if anything can be added, if the muses be with us. we have discussed how theaumsparky
i'm more convinced than ever that the angkor tomb complex is perhaps the oldest works of cultured man on earth. it certainly has the most perfect structuresaumsparky
We discuss epigraphy, archaeology, history and alternative prehistory, cultural origins, migrations, and the impact of diffusion on the Americas. We invite everyone, including Central and South Americans, Europeans and Asians to participate.
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Jan 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.