it turns out that the small island that i had noticed first is not meroe. the original island lay east of the current nile bed. the river was larger then,aumsparky
when we examine the experts proofs for the theory of a comet impact 65mya causing the extinction of dinosaurs, it falls short and is wanting. the old k-t layeraumsparky
it just occurred to me that the knobs on the ccw spiral surrounding the stegosaurus, may represent their system of dating. this would need to be researchedaumsparky
We discuss epigraphy, archaeology, history and alternative prehistory, cultural origins, migrations, and the impact of diffusion on the Americas. We invite everyone, including Central and South Americans, Europeans and Asians to participate.
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Jan 7, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.