Re: Mike's Text Reviews; Polls: Jamey-Melissa-Larry-TASC-Mike PI research

  • james m. clark jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
      Hey Ya'll,

      Mellisa is still just as excited in her quest and has more time now.
      She sent photos the other day but asked me to keep them to myself
      for now in a 2nd post. I hope she had some kind of help placing one
      huge stone or fossil against a tree. The durn thing was as big as
      her bird dog.

      be well,
      jamey

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
      <beldingenglish@...> wrote:

      > MIke, Jamey, and All,
      >
      > A few items or ideas here:
      >
      > 1. Mike I have enjoyed your very interesting book/article reviews
      of
      > oftentimes out-of-print documents many of us would not otherwise
      have
      > been able to read. Because this site is nearing Post # 10,000 (who
      is
      > going to be #10000???), much material, web links, ideas, etc. are
      > archived yet can be retrieved by a key word on the Search line in
      > Messages. Not easy for newcomers to this site because of not
      having
      > been part of the conversational posts, and digging through web
      site
      > archives is extremely difficult. Easier sometimes to Search the
      Net.
      > What I suggest, though, is that when you are back in the States
      and
      > have time, could you start organizing and putting book reviews
      with
      > name, title, date, etc. together into a separate "Link" headed
      Book
      > Reviews? Maybe you have done so already and I missed it.
      >
      > 2. I don't know if anyone here misses them, but when I was new,
      you h
      > ad all kinds of fun Polls of members. Not a huge number replied,
      but
      > gave a cross-cultural representative idea of people's opinions and
      > interests.
      >
      > 3. I know scientific investigations are going to or already taking
      > place re: the mysterious caves (reportedly thousands of stone bird
      > heads, a bone the size of a car hood!, etc. in Tennessee that
      Jamey
      > was called by property owners as first investigator, and was doing
      > wonderful job fielding questions, brought the quest to
      PreColumbian