Re: FW: tennessee

  • james m. clark jr.
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2007
      Your probablly right Mike, I'm still trying to break the mold but it's
      hard sometimes. Some great responces so far otherwise.

      But even a traveling salesman doesn't bank on be backs if he is more
      precautious not to go in over his head and go in debt.

      Kuwóot yas.éin and Kennewick Man both had or have a wonderful story to
      tell but we're not so sure about what some would call their "ethos"
      either. If they were alive today not as many would be interested if
      there was just one path to cross or avenue not taken. I my not have
      been clear, but TASC Inc. (whom i would very much want involved more
      than me and is the closest able professional staff body I trust) just
      may be that route for you or at least your group (as it is open to the
      general public involved in such a cause. There are cryptologist there
      or at least tend lectures. That's where I first found out about Ogahm.
      that some lepercon placed on a table. At any rate, it would be cheeper
      than a bus fair from NC when and if imedate action is taken if not
      already or perhaps if second thoughts mutate into personal propety
      owners and fear settles in. I take my chances sometimes but I like
      being on the safe side too. I was planning on compiling various views
      for this lady and hopefully not make it into a subject of regret and
      help her generate her quest which may take a while, a little longer.

      I'll keep you guys informed if and when the ball bounces.

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
      <aumsparky@...> wrote:

      > jamey, you always leave us wanting more. the only man ive met
      that didnt admire his own opinion. you seem to do a war dance around
      a subject, and chew it up, before letting go of it, hehe. send us
      more facts when you can, and any with acorns should send them on.

      1/31/2007 3:16 PM

      1/31/2007 3:16 PM

    • james m. clark jr.
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2007
        Mark M. Tolley 4013 Wallace Lane Nashville, Tennessee 37215

        I'll be contacting Mark very soon to inform him of the Highland Rim
        location as well as to learn more of the extent and scope of actual
        visitation membership rights to Sacred Sites in Tennessee for those
        interested. Anything else I should ask besides a newsletter or
        something? I'm about done winding down after a cold 10 hr. day.

        be well,
        jamey

        --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "james m. clark jr."
        <jameyboy@...> wrote:

        > Your probablly right Mike, I'm still trying to break the mold but it's
        > hard sometimes. Some great responces so far otherwise.
        >

        > But even a traveling salesman doesn't bank on be backs if he is more
        > precautious not to go in over his head and go in debt.
        >

        > Kuwóot yas.éin and Kennewick Man both had or have a wonderful story to
        > tell but we're not so sure about what some would call their "ethos"
        > either. If they were alive today not as many would be interested if
        > there was just one path to cross or avenue not taken. I my not have
        > been clear, but TASC Inc. (whom i would very much want involved more
        > than me and is the closest able professional staff body I trust) just
        > may be that route for you or at least your group (as it is open to the
        > general public involved in such a cause. There are cryptologist there
        > or at least tend lectures. That's where I first found out about Ogahm.
        > that some lepercon placed on a table. At any rate, it would be cheeper
        > than a bus fair from NC when and if imedate action is taken if not
        > already or perhaps if second thoughts mutate into personal propety
        > owners and fear settles in. I take my chances sometimes but I like
        > being on the safe side too. I was planning on compiling various views
        > for this lady and hopefully not make it into a subject of regret and
        > help her generate her quest which may take a while, a little longer.
        >

        > I'll keep you guys informed if and when the ball bounces.
        >

        > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
        > <aumsparky@> wrote:
        > >

        > > jamey, you always leave us wanting more. the only man ive met
        > that didnt admire his own opinion. you seem to do a war dance around
        > a subject, and chew it up, before letting go of it, hehe. send us
        > more facts when you can, and any with acorns should send them on.
        > >
        > > mike

      • Rick Osmon
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 1, 2007
          They need photos.

          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 1, 2007

            hi jamey, all

               i guess you mean this group : tasc

               it has 14 members, and not very active.  i would suggest that we consider contacting a state agency for antiquities, or a nearby university.  first, the site should be visited and photographed to be certain it is worthy of further study.

            Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:24 PM
            Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: FW: tennessee- Found TASC Inc.'s president Mark M. Tolley's address

            <jameyboy@.. .> wrote:

            > Your probablly right Mike, I'm still trying to break the mold but it's
            > hard sometimes. Some great responces so far otherwise.
            >

            > But even a traveling salesman doesn't bank on be backs if he is more
            > precautious not to go in over his head and go in debt.
            >

            > Kuwóot yas.éin and Kennewick Man both had or have a wonderful story to
            > tell but we're not so sure about what some would call their "ethos"
            > either. If they were alive today not as many would be interested if
            > there was just one path to cross or avenue not taken. I my not have
            > been clear, but TASC Inc. (whom i would very much want involved more
            > than me and is the closest able professional staff body I trust) just
            > may be that route for you or at least your group (as it is open to the
            > general public involved in such a cause. There are cryptologist there
            > or at least tend lectures. That's where I first found out about Ogahm.
            > that some lepercon placed on a table. At any rate, it would be cheeper
            > than a bus fair from NC when and if imedate action is taken if not
            > already or perhaps if second thoughts mutate into personal propety
            > owners and fear settles in. I take my chances sometimes but I like
            > being on the safe side too. I was planning on compiling various views
            > for this lady and hopefully not make it into a subject of regret and
            > help her generate her quest which may take a while, a little longer.
            >

            > I'll keep you guys informed if and when the ball bounces.
            >

            > --- In Precolumbian_ Inscriptions@ yahoogroups. com, "mike white"
            > <aumsparky@> wrote:
            > >

            > > jamey, you always leave us wanting more. the only man ive met
            > that didnt admire his own opinion. you seem to do a war dance around
            > a subject, and chew it up, before letting go of it, hehe. send us
            > more facts when you can, and any with acorns should send them on.
            > >
            > > mike

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          • james m. clark jr.
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 1, 2007
              Haha yeah!
              Looks like ol Mark gave up the Ham Radio and got a PC and an email
              address finally...thanks Mike. I'll ask if he has a camera to do just
              that and so forth. Perhaps he could use some assistance besides
              Indian Country when this lady get over her fear if any, of losing her
              land.

              be well,
              jamey

              <aumsparky@...> wrote:

              > hi jamey, all
              >
              > i guess you mean this group : tasc

              > it has 14 members, and not very active. i would suggest that we
              consider contacting a state agency for antiquities, or a nearby
              university. first, the site should be visited and photographed to be
              certain it is worthy of further study.

              TASC Inc.'s president Mark M. Tolley's address

              Date:

              Date:

              Date:

              Date:
              > > 1/31/2007 3:16 PM

              1/31/2007 3:16 PM

            • Larry Nichols
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 2, 2007
                Hello,
                The description given of these objects is identical
                to what I have found and been trying to describe here
                on my property also in Tennessee near the Highland
                Rim. I would also be interested in seeing pictures and
                hearing more about this. Thanks.

                Regards,
                Larry

              • james m. clark jr.
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 2, 2007
                  I will send photos if she happens to take any before the lady emails
                  me and hopefully she doesn't have a cheep digital camera phone/camera
                  (as I had which is why I took my photos out of this group).

                  At any rate, I suggested that she find some shoes with rocket
                  boosters, photos, and so forth (I was shaking as I tried to respond
                  with a sound mind).

                  I should be expecting to hear something soon Larry, all.

                  The down side is I have until Tueusday to finish a job or
                  I don't get paid for what I have done and will do.
                  So give me time to wind down and think about what I need
                  to be doing at the time and as quick as I need to be going
                  for the next few days.

                  I don't mean to be rude but please don't email me directly right now
                  it will be deleted. If anyone has something to say keep it in this
                  group so I can collect all responces in one place.

                  Is the day done before I wake?

                  Thanks and be well,
                  jamey

                  "I'd rather be ashes than dust. I would rather have my spark burn out
                  in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a
                  superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy
                  and persevering planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to
                  exist."
                  -- Jack London

                  --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, Larry Nichols
                  <nicholslarry@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > > > seems to be a large piece of something. IT has
                  > > three layers .what
                  > > > looks like skin then layer of bone, then something
                  > > else. Another
                  > > > one looks like a giant jawbone. Looking further it
                  > > seemed as if the
                  > > > pond is full of what looks like bone , chunks.
                  > > They vary in size but
                  > > > have clearly cut.
                  > > > after that I started finding these "statues"
                  > > > Pieces of different stones that have been shapped
                  > > into "bird heads"?
                  > > > The really strange part nis that there are
                  > > literally thousands of
                  > > > these shapes of all sizes.They are all shaped like
                  > > the heads of
                  > > > birds , or something. Then all kinds of different
                  > > ones.
                  > > > I cant find any reference
                  > > > to any thing like this. DOes anyone have any

                  ______________

                • james m. clark jr.
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 2, 2007
                    Maybe you guys could set a dinner date or something. How far away is
                    that from Highland Rim Larry?

                    It seems this area is rich as a natural depository drainage system
                    throughout it's entire life span regardless of whatever ficticious ice
                    age is mustard up or whatever age a Stegosaurus or something the like
                    of, supossedly entered oblivion at whatever guesstamation. Some
                    records can't be changed but some could and should and have.

                    I name rocks I don't collet them or anything else I don't need except
                    books.

                    be well,
                    jamey

                    (Just a little something extra I wrote Mellisa and her Husband to get
                    the ball bouncing)

                    Copper ore is natural raw copper in its former state

                    What I am about to tell you may come as a shock (I am trembling as I
                    write this for now).

                    Worst case senerio without any pics it's a dump site removed from it's
                    original state beneath the local air field perhaps.

                    On the one hand - What you have not even touched is worth twice as
                    much of such artifacts listed on ebay for sell (if in fact prehistoric
                    fossils) times whatever in the platium range of value per ounce.
                    Eventually you could lease some out to various Musums etc. etc., if if
                    if. Please stop all construction. What you have pressure washed maybe
                    lost as far as any and all historical significance. You guys need
                    shoes with rocket boosters lol

                    On the other hand you guys may need a lawer a real good one.... call
                    him Mr. Thumb

                    What you are describing seems like a Megalithic Site perhaps; and some
                    of those bones could very well be human ancestors (considering the
                    bolders, fossils and statues as a whole) but not a bural Site but
                    where people actually lived on the rim of a former Ice Age (bural site
                    could be near by). And for the record there are even human "giants"
                    even within Native American Sites in the U.S.

                    Who owns the past?
                    (as noted at Etnohistory group)

                    What was left of the victim was in pieces. A jawbone broken in two,
                    partial ribs, some vertebrae, teeth and a broken pelvis were found
                    scattered around the remote cave on an Alaskan island. Gnaw marks
                    suggested the young man in his 20s might have met his end in the jaws
                    of a bear.

                    It's a mystery of some vintage — about 10,300 years. But apply modern
                    technology and shrewd deduction, and the few bones and artifacts are
                    enough to provide significant clues about a mystery of the ages: how
                    people came to live in the Americas.

                    The discovery of the man the Tlingit people named Kuwóot yas.éin
                    pushes back the envelope of human occupation in the region, because
                    the artifacts found with him suggest an extensive trading network by
                    long-standing inhabitants. The findings help to dismantle the old
                    theory still embedded in some textbooks that the first Americans
                    walked across the Bering land bridge around 13,000 years ago. Yes,
                    people probably did, but they were not first.

                    rest at

                    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2003226316_sunkuwoot27.html

                    <nicholslarry@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > > > seems to be a large piece of something. IT has
                    > > three layers .what
                    > > > looks like skin then layer of bone, then something
                    > > else. Another
                    > > > one looks like a giant jawbone. Looking further it
                    > > seemed as if the
                    > > > pond is full of what looks like bone , chunks.
                    > > They vary in size but
                    > > > have clearly cut.
                    > > > after that I started finding these "statues"
                    > > > Pieces of different stones that have been shapped
                    > > into "bird heads"?
                    > > > The really strange part nis that there are
                    > > literally thousands of
                    > > > these shapes of all sizes.They are all shaped like
                    > > the heads of
                    > > > birds , or something. Then all kinds of different
                    > > ones.
                    > > > I cant find any reference
                    > > > to any thing like this. DOes anyone have any

                  • Larry Nichols
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 4, 2007
                      Hello Jamey and everyone,

                      I am located on the southwestern edge of the Highland
                      Rim. The Highland Rim is a very large geographic
                      formation covering much of Middle Tennessee and
                      surrounding the Central Basin. I agree that this area
                      is a natural depository drainage system. This site is
                      a watershed and is the highest point in this area. I
                      think this is why these artifacts are at this
                      location.

                      Regards,
                      Larry

                      --- "james m. clark jr." <jameyboy@...>