Nazca the beginning

  • mobydoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006

       G-day  Mike  and Jonathan et al ;

        Just to let you’s know that I believe the answer to those (Nazca Lines)

       can be laid to rest at last …they were drawn by a Laser machine …some person

       or specie … who had seen this ‘machine’ being worked …tried to do the same …

      [make drawings] on the ground …how do I know J I once said that they

      seemed to be two styles of workmanship …freehand and fixed hand [machine]

       I have just invested in a [second hand] Turbo Cad program and knowing

         nothing about how It works …

        one has to play around with it  to get to know how it works O/K L

      Remember that Scanner those years back  … well I figured it out in finish  J

      now  I will have to do the same with this tricky program …when I get the hang

      of it …I’ll send you the evidence…

       I always said those [Lines ]  were etched into the ground by a (Laser)  the type

       being any of the long list of [Crystal ] lenses J Laser powered of course J

          Hoping there are some thinkers still breathing? J

                                            Pat/Mobydoc