Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] squiers on central america - musings

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 5, 2006

         thanks william.  we might need to read the conclusions that the experts drew from this chart.  maybe they contend this 8,000 years of change resulted from glacial melt, but we know that there are more factors to consider, such as plate rebound, and vertical uplift during quakes and tectonics.  eruptions alone could close a strait.  the quake of dec 2004 uplifted the seafloor, which made navigation risky thru some straits.

         back to easter island :  if we accept the prevailing theory, we have polynesians arriving fairly recently, and erecting these moais.  the problem arises, that similar statues are not found in samoa or the rest of polynesia.  this is why i feel that they are far back in time, maybe pre-lemurian.  as far as i know, we are the first to suggest this possibility.  seems like more could be learned by testing the salt penetration, or measuring the patina, or examining the extent of rain erosion of carved surfaces.  these monuments dont seem to fit the era of modern man.

         have the geneticists brought forth compelling evidence that connects modern man to either neanderthal or cro magnon?  both seem not a direct link ancestor to me, more like side branches thru misdeeds of man.
         cayce spoke of a number of 'things' escaping servitude on atlantis circa 26,000 bce, and enterring africa and europe.  interestingly, he said that the atlanteans created these beings to work their fields.  homer has the cyclops say that poseidon had created them.  these seem to concur, since poseidon was a king of atlantis.  its above our sciences, so we consider such possibilities as myth and bunk.
         to really seek the truth, with any chance of finding it, i think we must allow the facts to lead where they may, and open our minds.  for me history and especially prehistory, the unknown, would be boring and futile, if we excluded any portion of the information available.  even then, we must meditate and examine conjecture for the ring of truth, to find maybe more plausible explanations and scenarios for history.  we would be poor scholars if we let stand and accepted theories that dont seem to explain relics found.  too often our lads bury and conceal anomalous facts and findings that dont fit their theories, going so far as to make up lies to discredit bonifide discoveries, thinking of acambaro and ica.  i think we do well to openly challenge accepted history.  its not done maliciously, but constructively, since we look at quality sources, and try to support our alternate ideas with acceptable proofs, and also rely somewhat on metaphysics.  its truly alarming how much error and nonsense has become dogma.  by including all the evidence that they rejected, we begin to see a different picture of prehistoric times.

      Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] squiers on central america - musings

      Hi Mike
        I have attempted to attach a chart showing the sea level of the Gulf of Mexico which was compi;ed by The University of Flordia in 2002 by studying the age of peat bog. According to the chart their was a fast rise of sea level about 5000 years ago to a level of arround 8 ft. higher than it is today. Then the level droped about 25 ft. and has been on the rise since.
         I do not know if this is of help looking for a water passage from east to west or if it had an effect on the turtle,s existance.
        This is supposed to be the most accurate sea level data to date. My interest in this was to see if at any time in the past could it have been possible to boat across mid Flordia from the Gulf to Miami. This may support the copper trail that went from Poverty Point, La. to the Gulf to Port Richie, Fla. to Miami then to Bimini then across the Atlantic. Anchors found at Port Richie and Bimini may be related to this rout.
      best regards
      William
      mike white <infoplz@mchsi. com> wrote:

      hi pat, all

         once was enough.  ive seen this map, i thought you had sent a new one recently.  this is an educated guess for the middle tertiary.   my interest is within the last 15,000 years.
         just examining the plateaus of central america might disclose that they had been islands.  the question is when?  costa rica and panama had probably been submerged, and were raised by vulcanism fairly recently.  its a miracle that the panama canal has functioned as long as it has, given the quakes and vulcanism of that region.  im curious if an east-west railroad was ever built thru guatemala or honduras.  it was important we have a shipping canal, so that warships could defend both coasts.
         it remains a mystery what caused the caribbean turtle to go extinct.  could it have been the closing of the strait had blocked the migration to their ancestral egg laying sites?

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.