Fish Frieze from Chan Chan

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
    • Pat Cobb
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006

          Hy guys …It appears that YAHOO

          has got their knickers in a twist J  “or”

         has the messenger got the wires crossed …

         reChan-Chan …there is no ‘fish’ Frieve

        shown …but there is a ‘Turkey’ Frieve  J

                                     P/M

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
          In a message dated 9/2/2006 1:58:49 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, patcobb@... writes:

          there is no ‘fish’ Frieve

          shown …but there is a ‘Turkey’ Frieve

          The link I sent has the fish frieze at the top of the page, why you are getting something else I do not know.

          The further link in http://www.go2peru.com/tru_foto1.htm does show the turkey frieze, another of a fish frieze and several others of birds as well as other motifs.  ~ JM
        • Pat Cobb
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006

            Your second URL  opened  OK …