New email address for Robert Starling = starlingRD@msn.com - if this does not apply to you, please delete

  • Robert Starling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      To all:
      I'm sending this to my entire "Personal Address Book" so as not to miss anyone, but it includes a lot of collected email addresses from mail that I received at some point in time.  So... if you don't know who I am (or don't remember me), just delete this message.
      If you get this message multiple times, just delete the unwanted copies.

      But if you want to send me an email in the future, the Earthlink address will NOT work, so make a note of the new address:
      Change it in your email program's Contact list, your Palm Pilot, your little black book, the list on your refrigerator, or whatever (or all of the above):

      starlingRD@...       (the upper/lower case doesn't matter in an email address)

      If you haven't heard from me in a while (or visa versa), drop me a line at the new address (it's the quickest way to get it into your Contact List).

      Regards,
        Robert

      --
      Robert Starling