Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] RE: [ExploringAncientMysteries] Kemetic Recon...

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
      Interesting, but Wikipedia is open for anyone to post an article or go in and change what is already here.

      It is not a true encyclopedia based on unbiased research.

      ~JM
    • Pat Cobb
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006

        Interesting JM… It is interesting reply

        … from a follower of AOL  J

                      P/M

        --------------------------------------

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006

             i didnt know that about wikipedia.  i normally use yahoo search, but was impressed by wikipedia recently, while researching ireland.  im half irish, so often read up on ireland, but never found such eye-opening material before.
             the ebook link i sent is a must-read if you are interested in ireland.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2006
            In a message dated 8/4/2006 9:07:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, patcobb@... writes:

            … from a follower of AOL  J

            Hi, Pat,

            Never a follower , just half blind from vitreous detachments in both eyes, and AOL is an easy system for me to follow.

            I was not implying that what is at Wikipedia is necessarily not true, just giving a head-up that it can be changed by anyone logging on and added to, so those with their own agendas (and don't we all have them?) can post those on or delete what they do not like.

            I was thinking that I should write a post on my hobby horse of dramatic climate change and the destruction of the Mayans and Moche and post it there.

            ~JM
          • Pat Cobb
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2006

              Hy JM;

               The eye problem could it have blood pressure ?

              As a diabete (family thing) you wake up [big time]

              to your bodily foibles …like a litinary  of lies told over

              the years by professional people who one pays big

              bikies to be told a pack of lies …but that’s past J

              I have studied those funny people of S/A for years …so if you want a hand to get started on that book of yours …lets know …there is a wealth knowledge

               out there …from the time of  Christo –Colo  J

               and Fawcett …J

               Peace or little pieces        P/M

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5, 2006
                In a message dated 8/5/2006 4:06:51 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, patcobb@... writes:

                so if you want a hand to get started on that book of yours …lets know …there is a wealth knowledge

                 out there …from the time of  Christo –Colo  J

                Thanks, Pat,

                My book is still a few years down the road, and I suspect that most of us here have at least one in the planning stages.

                I will certainly avail myself of all of the wonderful research and deductions from any of you are willing to share when that time comes.

                I find that often when I respond to something posted here, my mind sees connections that had been lying dormant. It is very stimulating.

                I am very excited by the new discovery of a Moche Warrior Queen burial.  I had been to that site with Dr Garth Bawden (University of New Mexico), who is a Moche expert, in 2001, and at that time all they had discovered were several priestess burials. (Interesting that the men and women were buried in very different locations. miles apart.)

                As the Moche rarely depicted women in their art, this is a big discovery and could change how the gender roles in that society are viewed.

                ~ Judith Marie