Hola

  • WaterFae
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      My name is Jessica, I'm new here and I just wanted to say "Hello".

      "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

    • michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
        hola jessica, all

        welcome to all new members. jump in the fun, but try to be sort
        of on topic. its relaxed here, and we all share a love of history.

        --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, WaterFae
        <waterfariewicca@...> wrote:

        > My name is Jessica, I'm new here and I just wanted to say "Hello".
        >
        > "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

        30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.