Re: Inca electroplating

  • michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
      we should consider that anomalous factors are found in a few
      numbers in many ancient cultures. i refer to the presence of
      dolichocephalic skulls, and very high advanced techniques, like
      trepanation, brain surgery, and now possibly knowledge of
      electricity, and electro-plating. perhaps these point to contact
      with atlanteans. these things were found at the same places
      atlanteans that were given by psychics, as migrations had gone there,
      circa 10,000 bce. we have the relics that tend to support contact
      with a more advanced culture, but different, more recent dates are
      assigned. many expert dates are assigned by the estimate of the
      strata, compared to those dated by others, or base it upon the
      handles of jars, or pottery. these are a house of cards, that we
      support current views upon.
      if you believe there is a 'book of life', or akashic record, that
      contains an imperishable perfect record of all human deeds and acts,
      then listen to the psychics and mystics, and consider their words,
      while looking at the record found in actual relics. most begin to
      alter certain views, and give closer inspection to the proofs brought
      forward by modern experts. this is not a personal attack, for each
      of us are experts in something. i speak to the concensus public
      opinion, that some lead us to accept. thats true science, examining
      all of the evidence, before concluding anything.

      mike

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "michael"

      http://www.americahistory.net/excerpts_from_the_darwin_papers_by_james