FRANK JOSEPH AND RUSS BURROWS

  • burrows2cave
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 10:14 AM
      I want to let you all know that there is not and never has been any
      connection or association betwee Frank Joseph and me. As a matter of
      fact, I can't stand the little SOB.

      Frank Joseph Collin did five years of a seven year term in the
      Illinois Department of Corrections At Statesville and Pontiac. He was
      charged with child molesting but, the fact there is that he was sent
      to prison on a political thing. He was the head of the neo-nazi group
      in the U.S.A.

      He is weird but he is not homosexual. He is married and lives in the
      twin citys. Just because I seem to be sticking up for him doesn't mean
      that we are secret buddies. Right is right and I do not condon his
      methods and, like I just said, I can't stand the little SOB.

      I have posted this because it was brought to my attention that some on
      this forum believe he ad I are associated. I just want to set the
      record straight. If you believe everything you read about me, I am an
      agangel or I am worse than John Dillinger ever was.

      Russ Burrows
    • michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 4:19 PM
        enough said, we dont want to begin a discussion of frank joseph,
        or get into personalities. after flavin devoted so much time to
        other people, instead of artifacts, and the actual facts of the
        case, i suppose a disclaimer was needed. lets focus back to our
        study.
        so russ, the actual number of artifacts may be over 6,000. is it
        true that most are inscribed black stones? what are the number of
        various classes of objects? pottery shards, stones, metal objects,
        etc. of these, how many objects were removed from the site? now in
        your possession? sold or given away? i know since illinois enacted
        the law in 1990 that you have not entered the cave system. unlike
        most, you left the bulk of gold where you found it. it was wise of
        you to make arrangements, so that the location will outlive you, and
        not be lost.
        you may upload images to group photos, or send them to me, and i
        will. we seem to have ample room.
        we would like to hear the results of any tests that have been
        made on the objects.
        how many copies and replicas of items were made, and by whom?
        i suppose we may need to research this mysterious yuche tribe.
        when foreigners landed and remained in america, it was necessary
        that they soon develope a sustainable lifestyle. this is perhaps
        why the welsh of 1162, possibly adopted the bison culture and may
        have became the mandan, losing much of their identity over time. if
        lost tribes arrived, they would have adapted or perished. i saw
        indications of their presence among the hopi culture, and the yuche
        may also have began as hebrew exiles. cyclone covey has researched
        many such connections.

        mike
      • Phil Whitley
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 4:59 PM
          Mike said, "I  suppose we may need to research this mysterious yuche tribe."

          Mike, you may have missed my post where I mentioned tghe "Bat Creek Stone" and its possible connection with the mysterious Yuchi. tribe. One of the better links I have in my favorites is here... http://www.yuchi.org/ where the following statement is found
          <quote>

          A similarity between religious practices has led a few to theorize a Hebrew connection. Proof that at least a small connection exists resides in the Bat Creek Stone (Smithsonian Collection) which was removed from an East Tennessee mound, and contains a Hebrew inscription. However, despite much wishful investigation, this is not a lost tribe of Israel. The Yuchi are a mysterious indigenous people with a separate and distinct heritage form the other indigenous people of the United States. <end quote>

          I have found that the Yuchi were sun worshippers, and were most likely related to the Moundbuilders. Even more likely, they were related to the Maya or other Old World peoples. That "different language" is a major clue that I can't get a handle on. There are photos available of the Bat Creek Stone and its possible Hebrew inscriptions. I would love toi see a comparison with some of the Burrows Cave artifacts and other similar script.

          When the story first broke about the "Hebrew" writing, the Mormon church thought they had found the proof they needed to validate the Book of Mormon, and it was that type of claim that killed the story for serious researchers. We have all seen this happen before!

          Brew