^^^Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] im back - more conjecture to stimulate the intellect

  • mobydoc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Giday Mike et al'
         NASA has reported that the 'Magnetic Magma Core' of the Earth is slowing
       down ...that means the 'Crust' will certainly follow  ..perhaps that Maya ...Ica...
        story  of a change in 2112 might be true mmm (*o*)...but what the heck...
        with the World  governed by 'Yackys' ...the poor old Planet is due for a shake up ...
        I think us humans are due for wake-up call any time now as well ...
        I only hope that those left ...make a better job of leading the remainder ...than we
       did ...remember...'Laws were invented to control the poor ' the (rich biches)  just
       smile...There are some who like living and those who pray to be death worshipers ...
        if "those" bums got off my World ...everything could come right ...maybe ^~^

                          regards        Pat/Mobydoc
    • Joan Butcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        The rich may not have been smiling,when Tecthuacan
        {sp?} was destroyed from within circa 650ade,but I do
        echo your thoughts.We have not treated mother earth
        and her people with the care and respect that they
        deserve.
        Bob

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com