6 fingers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 12:38 AM

         many statues of tiwanaku show men with 6 fingers and 6 toes.  this happens in rare isolated cases even today.  one report said a tribe exists in amazonia with the extra digit, but its unverified.  many of the reports on finding the remains of human giants told of their having 6 fingers and toes, with some also having double rows of teeth.  this last is interesting.  in many species, man also, the old lose their teeth, they get wore away, then the individual starves.  with rows of teeth behind it would extend life in this regard much longer.  in an old giant was the start of a 3rd row of teeth.  almost reminds me of sharks having new teeth flip up to replace those lost.  its possible new rows continue to grow.
         ' in the space of two hours it crumbled to pieces '

      excellent recorded cases of giants

    • james m. clark jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        Hey Mike it's been a few years but if I recall correctly I was
        reading a certain medical report [?] and this seemed to be pointing
        to the Saxon(s) "stock" I believe and Arabs for the most part if I
        don't have my wires crossed and was due to inbreeding? Had a kitten
        with six digits on one foot but as far other animals this would seem
        to be the one to worship as far as royalty is concerned. lol

        be well,
        jamey

        --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
        <infoplz@c...> wrote:

        > many statues of tiwanaku show men with 6 fingers and 6 toes.
        this happens in rare isolated cases even today. one report said a
        tribe exists in amazonia with the extra digit, but its unverified.
        many of the reports on finding the remains of human giants told of
        their having 6 fingers and toes, with some also having double rows
        of teeth. this last is interesting. in many species, man also, the
        old lose their teeth, they get wore away, then the individual
        starves. with rows of teeth behind it would extend life in this
        regard much longer. in an old giant was the start of a 3rd row of
        teeth. almost reminds me of sharks having new teeth flip up to
        replace those lost. its possible new rows continue to grow.
        > ' in the space of two hours it crumbled to pieces '
        >
        > http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=7756
        >
        > excellent recorded cases of giants
        > http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm387025.html

        http://www.knowledgerush.com/paginated_txt/aacom10/aacom10_s1_p262_pa