Fw: [Ancient-Mysteries] andes

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2005

      Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:45 AM
      Subject: [Ancient-Mysteries] andes

         what are we to think on the dating of the andean uplift, and the many ruins and relics of its ancient people?  we have more questions than answers, due to lack of excavation.  the funding institutions have a criteria for selecting archaeological sites to dig, that seem to exclude peru, ecuador, and bolivia.  the reasons may have to deal with cherished preconceived notions, such as, 'out of africa', 'the beringian walk', the general idea that culture must go from brute primitive, in a linear fashion, toward our current high state, and avoid primitive areas that do not have written language, or fine ceramics and statues for their museums.  what if there were very high cultures, that with telepathy, had no need of writing?  they would be ignored.  what a loss to science, and history.  i think this is the case for pre-inca civilizations in the andes and coasts.  they are a high culture worthy of further study, imho, if they can cut and move stones over 50 ton, if they have planned cities, if they have temples and public buildings, if they obey laws.  if they have any of these, but no writing, we would be foolish not to study them.  i think the highest evolved humans used telepathy, and left no written records.  it was before the tower of babel, that all mankind may have used telepathy.  suddenly most lost the faculty, right in the midst of building.  then a multitude of scripts and languages were carried around the world.  no doubt an architect could transfer by thought a more exact plan for a building, much faster, than by a stack of drawings.  no great constructions, temples, and monuments could be completed, without either detailed plans and drawings, or telepathy.  its time for the academics to consider this.
          the only date i personally can rely upon, is cayce, saying atlanteans built sacsayhuaman circa 40,000 bce.  these walls are megalithic, since they use huge stones, but unlike most other megaliths around the world.  they are distinctive by the multi-angled cuts that join them.  on the one hand, im inclined to believe that tiwanaku was built before the uplift.  admitting that, i must also admit that many if not all of the megalithic ruins date before the uplift, because some appear older than tiwanaku, like sacsayhuaman.  if all of the megalithic sites were built at sealevel on a plain or coast, then why did they appear to construct them earthquake proof?  its possible they could see the future.  this is uncanny, but how else can we explain machu picchu, nestled neatly atop the saddle of a peak?  i have no doubt that there were high cultures in this area long before the uplift.  consider that the gate of the sun has a break in its huge solid stone construction.  it would take a tremendous quake or upheaval to crack that stone.  its probably safe to assume this may have occured during the uplift.  the same can be applied to puma punku.  note the thin trace of patina on the exposed broken edges facing the sun.  its not even dark yet anywhere.  compare that patina to the painted rocks near ica.  these are huge stones, like a toppled city in a field, all covered by drawings.  these are black with a heavy patina, even breaks made after the drawings, have exposed surfaces also heavy black with patina.  they were probably broken around 50,000 bce, when lemuria was shook hard and sank, leaving the edges resting on other continents.  the tiwanaku uplift seems more recent than the disaster that destroyed the stone artwork along the coast.   most of these lands appear to have been humid jungles, similar to amazonia, during the earlier occupations.  this is seen clearly at paracas, and by the fondest for tropical bird feathers that persisted down thru inca times.  such prevalance of feathers cannot always be accounted for by trade.  amazonian weather could have only reached the southwest coast before the cordilera uplifted.  yet it appears we have artwork from a high culture before lemuria sank 50,000 bce along the coast, and tiwanaku apparently uplifted 10,000 bce with huge broken stone monuments.  we must consider that some atlanteans survived in the area long after 10,000 bce.  these may have retained the ability to move megalithic stones, and could have constructed machu picchu in more recent times.  atlanteans could have had long generations of descendents in the andes.  no doubt the refugees brought their wives and daughters.  it will be interesting when digs progress enough for us to see the grand picture of the high cultures of this region thru the ages.

      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 19, 2005

           consider that the terraces were not needed until the cataclysm struck peru.  much of the area of peru and bolivia were submerged for some time.  enough that the few peaks above the sea were terraced first, when they were islands, by the survivors.  after a time another cataclysm uplifted these peaks and the tiwanaku basin below them, to above 13,000 ft.  enough survived that every available mountain side was then terraced from the bottom up.
           they have determined that the highest inaccessible terraces were the earliest.  possibly by pollin or organic residue they can carbon 14 date the earliest use of terraces at the various levels.  the earliest dates would point to the time of uplift.  perhaps guano can be dated?  as long as they blindly accept that the andes arose 200 million years ago, and man arrived within the last 25,000 years from asia - they will not think to make these tests, and will stumble forward status quo.  they deny and suppress every book that claims otherwise.  i cannot even locate a copy of poznansky's book about his work at tiwanku, and he may have been the closest to the truth.  tell us how the small sea horses climbed the andes to get into titicaca?   does titicaca have traces of the marine life of the sea of 200 million years ago, or do the signs and species found seem more like one would expect 12,000 years ago to present?  this includes all traces of shells and such.
           i appeal to the concerned academics and professionals, to lay aside most of what they were taught, and look afresh at western south america.  make tests and examine it well, and let the facts coming forth speak for themselves.
            its entirely conceivable that an advanced culture using telepathy instead of writing, would leave us pictured stones, that if studied could tell us much.   every university and museum should have sent researchers to ica and acambaro, acquire samples from their original digs or desert surface discoveries, take them back and test and study them.  then their denial will have more weight.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 15, 2012

          hi folks

             im currently at machu picchu, after seeing cuzco, ica, and lima.   i was lucky enough to have a long chat with the son of dr cabrera.  a real gentleman, and trying to do the right thing for the ica stones collection.   unfortunately, his warehouses and museum, are housed in a colonial building over 400 years old, and very subject to fall during an earthquake.  many ica stones were destroyed during the quake of 2007.   they are hard, but brittle, and smash easily.  perhaps the greatest find, made by this generation, will be lost.
              the andes are not for the weak or disabled.   the thin air makes everything harder.  much huffing up hills and stairs.  time i climbed to the room, i was too tired to go back out.  luckily, i scheduled my entrance to the ruins above for tomorrow.  i wont be able to walk to every corner of the ruins.  i hope to see the oldest structures, based on patina, and samples of the rest.   the site is just before the jungle starts.  im not ready to say it was built for defence, until ive looked over the approaches.  it was in a good spot for trade with the amazon.   some nasty bugs here.  the assassin bug could be among them, so i limit opening my screen-less windows during the night with the light on.
              too much info coming in at once on this trip.  after my return i can try to give the highlights, maybe some pics.  its a way different world here.  many hold to the old traditions.  they still have a witches market.  you see lots of women in hooped skirts, and bowler hats.
             its not as cold at aqua calientes as an cuzco, being lower.  be sure that you rent a heated room at the higher elevations.  it gets down to near freezing year round when the sun goes down.  i see lots of sunburnt gringo faces in the crowd.  i was happy to be wearing a wide brim hat.  take a jacket if the tour may run late.
             north of ica sand can be seen carried high up the coastal slopes, as if by a former tsunami of large proportions.  there is a surprising amount of trees and greenery between lima and ica.  even untended bushes, etc, were doing fine.  water probably runs down in a sheet, upon the hardpan under the sand.  its a smart way of irrigating in near desert conditions.  less evaporation thru a few feet of sand cover.
             its difficult to find ones way around in peru.  road names are painted on building corners.  the name may have been changed.  i needed alot of help, sometimes hard to find.
             i will be reducing the trip to 3 weeks, and must leave the north coastal sites for another time.   so far i made it ok, but it was difficult.  there are still plans to visit puno, copacabana, tiwanaku, puma punko, and la paz.  there will be a boat tour on the upper and lower shore of titicaca.  my time for la paz is slim, unless tours of tiwanaku are not offered at copacabana.  there are objects in the museums of la  paz that i would truly like to see, the cabeza, and fuente magma.  last i heard, the bowl was in the basement of the museum.  what could they be thinking, its their most important relic!   it has cuneiform assyrian writng, and a vignette of baby heracles, both pointing to tyre.

          mike

        • Heidi S
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 16, 2012
            Thank you for this report Mike. Sounds very exciting! Be sure to take notice & record your dreams once you come back home. I truly believe that we upload a lot of important information subconsciously, as it's never an accident that we visit any of these sacred places. Especially now in this time of Reawakening!

            I myself would love to visit Puma Punku some day. It feels very close to my heart, as I have memories of what I feel is this place. My interpretation is that Puma Punku was built as a "Noah's Ark" of sorts. I think there were two stages of building this. Some of us that knew the floods were coming & the after-effect built this place as a gathering point for all the Beings (both physical & nonphysical) & the Life-Energies that would be negatively affected - so they would have a chance to live on, in another "place". Then some of us stayed on after the flood to help those who could, to take advantage of the transportive energies of the ark & go someplace else. My understanding is that this is why little doorways are cut into the rock, cliffs, etc, all over the world. ~~ The "H" Blocks that you see laying around at Puma Punku were connected together in such a way as to 1) act as a 'retaining wall' to hold safe all these energies, 2)act as a strong base for the Initializing Waves of Transport Energies, and 3)act as a linking yet solid wall & base that is moveable, breathable, expandable. ~~ Don't ask me how this works from a technological sense, because I don't get that info, just the abstract, the spiritual, the emotional.

            Can't wait to hear more of your adventures & personal impressions! Especially of Puma Punku! Have a safe wonder-filled tour & trip!

            --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white" <michael.white511@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > its difficult to find ones way around in peru. road names are painted on building corners. the name may have been changed. i needed alot of help, sometimes hard to find.
            > i will be reducing the trip to 3 weeks, and must leave the north coastal sites for another time. so far i made it ok, but it was difficult. there are still plans to visit puno, copacabana, tiwanaku, puma punko, and la paz. there will be a boat tour on the upper and lower shore of titicaca. my time for la paz is slim, unless tours of tiwanaku are not offered at copacabana. there are objects in the museums of la paz that i would truly like to see, the cabeza, and fuente magma. last i heard, the bowl was in the basement of the museum. what could they be thinking, its their most important relic! it has cuneiform assyrian writng, and a vignette of baby heracles, both pointing to tyre.

          • dcampbell75479
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 16, 2012
              Hi, Mike!
              Great to read notes from you on your fabulous itinerary! Congratulations on finally getting to see all these ancient sites first hand. Keep copious notes.
              By the way, an acquaintence was recently asking me about flattened mountain tops and terraces in South America. He had seen something on them but could not find the site on the web again. I'm fairly certain he was not talking about Machu Picchu, since it is so widely known, and I do recall something recent about this but I cannot remember where I saw it either. Do you know anything off hand about these and where they are located? I know Gene Savoy wrote about similar phenomena in Antisuyo but this was something that came to light fairly recently. I'm thinking it probably was in Peru or Bolivia. Any suggestions from you or other members would be appreciated. Enjoy your tour!
              Yours truly,
              David Campbell

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 16, 2012

                hi david, all

                   i waited too long, im having to miss sites that are too strenuous.  no notes yet, but took pics.  had some health issues get in the way.
                   flatten mt tops reminds me of venezuela.  im not aware of the places you seek.
                   it was great to examine the huge blocks of sacsayhuaman close-up.

                Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:21 AM
                Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: Fw: [Ancient-Mysteries] andes

> [...]

                > its difficult to find ones way around in peru. road names are painted on building corners. the name may have been changed. i needed alot of help, sometimes hard to find.
                > i will be reducing the trip to 3 weeks, and must leave the north coastal sites for another time. so far i made it ok, but it was difficult. there are still plans to visit puno, copacabana, tiwanaku, puma punko, and la paz. there will be a boat tour on the upper and lower shore of titicaca. my time for la paz is slim, unless tours of tiwanaku are not offered at copacabana. there are objects in the museums of la paz that i would truly like to see, the cabeza, and fuente magma. last i heard, the bowl was in the basement of the museum. what could they be thinking, its their most important relic! it has cuneiform assyrian writng, and a vignette of baby heracles, both pointing to tyre.

              • dcampbell75479
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 17, 2012
                  Hi, Sparky,
                  Don't feel bad; I wasn't able to see a fraction of what I wanted to see in Egypt and the mountains of Germany due to health issues. To tell the truth, I might not have been able to see everything if I'd been 25 and in great shape. Those altitudes put a strain on even the young and the spry like my niece and her husband who hiked around the mountains around Machu Picchu and the Himalayas last year. You're doing great with what you're able. That site I think my friend was searching for I think is Iquique and other geoglyphs of the Atacama Desert in Northern Chile. The only terraced mountains I could locate in a quick search were those on the eastern slopes of the Andes, particularly Bolivia, where terraced farming is still in practice (I think they incorporate many of the ancient terraces in their contemporary farming.) I don't remember if there are sites where both terraced mountains and geoglyphs occur but it's been a long time since I reviewed this subject and my friend may have gotten separate sites mixed up. I can't recall any of the forested plateaus and buttes of Venezuela being artificially flattened offhand. The long flattened mountain that I saw recently was in a program devoted to Nazca but that does not necessarily mean that it was all that near to Nazca. Continue to enjoy your journeys and Don't Fall Off the Mountain!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 26, 2012