sacsayhuaman

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005

          studying an image included my childress of the megalithic fortress seems to me to show three different periods of construction.  two in what we call megalithic times, and the work of the inca.  the second construction used huge stones, but significantly smaller than the lowest tier.  plus the stones have a different look as if from another quarry.  the wall looks to have been breached in megalithic times, down to about 7ft above the ground.  this breach was repaired much later, probably inca times.  what warriors could have forced such a wall, removing 100 ton stones?  its possible that the lowest tier was carved on site to existing rock.
         for those interested, cayce said it was built by atlanteans in 40,000 bce.

      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012

        sacsayhuaman

           the extremely old walls above cuzco may not have been for defence.  cayce said the walls are over 40,000 years old, built by atlanteans.  they do have the salient lines, and they are high and strong, but there is not enough depth behind the walls for the defenders to stand and be protected.
           no doubt that the terraces could have been cultivated, but they were narrow, and apparently not dedicated for that purpose, imho.
           there are now stairs to reach the higher terrace.  the steps were not higher or wider than our standards.  they may be an adaption added by the inca.  they could be channels to direct and slow water flow.  i say this based on what i saw, though the water source has not been located.  the sources of the three underground rivers of cuzco are unknown.  there was a dig mention of a possible waterworks, and the use of the former towers was undecided.
           the main field for cultivation for the ancients was the level plains below the walls, maybe near perfect grade to fully utilize the water.  it was vast, and offers plenty of room today for the june crowds of the raymi festival.  by size, it could have supported a large population.  im puzzled that it is not now used for crops.  even with the waterworks in disrepair, the field was well turfed.
           the land atop within the walls has evidence of ruined buildings.  these may have been public buildings, with the people living in less durable homes.
           across the plain from the walls was another hill terraced, with water channel down the center.  perhaps the sources of water were rediverted by the inca to supply cuzco below.  it would be interesting to scan the drainage of sacsayhuaman during a heavy rain.  once there may have houses on the terraces.
           the 'fortress' may have been an earlier empire capitol, long before cuzco.  it may have been used during the atlantean period, from 40,000 bce to maybe 8000 bce.  other than pachamama, i find little trace of frisian influence, it seemed to go from atlantean to magyar rule.
           the latter inca kept their history unknown to the masses.  being unable to do the wonders done by former sons of the Sun, we can see why it was hidden, and the written word forbidden.  this was ordered during inca exile, before inca rocca.  apparently the magyar usurped power during the exile.  inventing the marvelous tales of the ayar brothers, and manco capac.  the islands of titicaca would be the perfect place to survive the invasion, and anarchy that followed.  they restored order after 1000 years of chaos.  it would be nice to have a better idea when the atlantean inca collapsed, and magyar rule began.  so far, my guess would be between 8000 bce and 5000 bce, in the time of giants.  size of stones used in time of rocca, the patina on them, and the legends, lead me to these conclusions.  the magyar inca were benevalent rulers, like fathers to the people.  they had an excellent system of management, using orejones of their race, and even spies where men drank and talked too much.
           until toccotambo, place of exile, is found and explored, a history of 1000 years is lost.  its much more important than vilcabamba.  we then might see if the transition of atlantean to magyar rule took place there or before.
           the oldest ruins at cuzco today are those of rocca.  there are likely older ruins below the surface of cuzco.  its written that cuzco was the capitol 1000 years before rocca.  one meaning of cuzco name is piles of dirt.  the former city may have stood for 5,000 years.  i bet the old walls were covered with phoenician graffiti, causing them to be buried.  that would be a great find for the archaeologists, if they dont reject them as hoaxes.
           its sad irony how many great finds were rejected by our lads.  those best qualified refused to investigate relics that might force them to update theories.  one must be bold to take on such a task.  some of the most rewarding work in archaeology was done by amateurs, with independent means.  now only approved hypotheses are funded, those unqualified, steer science and history.  a poor system at best.
           the plazas of cuzco could have a shaft sunk to bedrock, and use tunnels to explore for the old ruins.  the people may not object if a garden or waterfall crowned the work.
           exploring sacsayhuaman in the same manner may also yield some great finds, even older.   our modern digs could do better using mining techniques, instead of their slow sifting a cm at a time.  for most stratas such care is often unwarranted.  the supervisor on site can slow the dig when relics appear.  those on digs today will be dead before any conclusions can be made based on the overall site.
           if the inca diverted the water by tunnels, it would be easy to build chambers on either side of the tunnel.  the perfect place to hide any thing of value.  the sources of cuzco's water were sought before, but the search was mysteriously given up.  there had to be water tunnels.
           some of the natives must know much that they keep hidden.  it could be dangerous to seek the tunnels and water sources.  getting to the well behind the temple of gold was not accomplished during my visit.  it looks like the natives may keep watch over it.
           with backing and permits, a great career could be spent digging near cuzco.  tens of thousands of relics were brought forth at ica and by padre crespi, and were shown little interest by the experts.  those, plus fuente magna, pokotia statue, and cabeza should have provoked a rush by the academics to the andes - but did not.  hard to figure!  it seems more important to go with the concensus, rather than seek the truth.  seems like scientific curiosity would compell them to look into such anomalies, even if they were afraid to publish.  there are pro archaeologists in the groups, who have been most patient with me, and could better speak on this.  not seeking the truth, causes them to fail on their watch.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012

             i apologize for the other large file, the wrong pic was grabbed.
             photos of the larger stone portions of the walls, are commonly seen, so i will show other views.  i am more convinced it was a waterworks.  it looks as though the water flowed down in a ccw spiral.
             in the view attached, we look across the level crop land to the hill opposite.  note the ramp effect, and the erosion of the stones.  the rounded horizontal edges show water erosion.  this is seen on the unworked stone on the left.
             the center cut channel may have seen more water than people.  each of these hills likely has a large spring, that was rerouted to cuzco.  it was done mostly underground - so we are talking tunnels.  its almost certain.
             its peculiar that these things were not reported earlier.  the gold and silver belongs to the natives, but the history is the property of humanity.  for 500 years, this was a mystery.  just follow the water uphill.  abuse of this info for personal gain will have a severe penalty, if not in this life, the next.  melting artifacts is a sin against mankind.  the rivers are the place to get gold.
             the size of the stones decreased further uphill.  much more might be seen by a strong walker, who followed the spiral ramps for their entire course uphill.
             more than half the stones were carried to cuzco.  rocca may have been as guilty as the conquistadors, in looting cut stones.  how can we be certain that the inca could cut and fit stone with that accuracy, when so much stone was looted?  at least two other high cultures preceded the inca, perhaps at 50,000 bce, and 26,000 bce.  peru is hoary with age.  it had advanced cultures before some of the mt uplifts.  it offers the best ground for digs.
             the natives of the altiplano today think nothing of the bitter cold that is common most nights of the year.  most homes, and apparently buses, are unheated.  whether in the cold, or the desert, families tend to remain where their ancestors lived.  the 21st century hasnt fully reached there yet.