elamite relating to rongorongo, and to diffusion to bolivia.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005

      hi awen, all

         i was surprised to read today about awen's work connecting the elamites to andean diffusion.  not sure if awen still follows this list, for we seldom hear from her here.   i thought i was the first and only researcher to posit a connection between the elamite and artifacts found at orura bolivia, and noting the similarity between elamite script and that of easter island and crete's phaistos disk.   i would certainly like to read her original paper, and compare the date on it to my posts on this subject.
         all members should take note, that all original work posted to my discussion groups should be considered copyrighted.
         of course bahrain was ancient dilmun.  its hilarious that some scholars state that easter island was first settled no earlier than 700 ce.
          any member suspected of plagarizing the work of others should be challenged, and if proven, should be exposed, and banned from the list.  this is the third time such an issue has raised its ugly head, and it may require legal action to discourage it in future.
         im not accusing anyone directly, at this point, merely asking for documentation to establish whose work was the first to posit these positions.  i did exhaustive research to come to those conclusions, well over two years ago, and have published my findings in two places that dates when it first originated.

      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005

           since other members are interested in this topic, and of its great importance to history, i will review the highlights of that study.   i have not found any certain correlation between elamite, and the relics from bolivia called the fuente magna, and the pokotia monoliths.  i have made a great discovery as to the age of the pokotia monoliths, based on graffiti and patina.
           after enlarging and long study of the image of the orura artifact, i found it had singular similarity to the elamite script.  not a perfect match, as expected, such undergo changes over time, but significant correspondence.
           the elamite are thought to have left western india, possibly the indus valley, and migrated to persia.  they are among the first nations of the fertle crescent.  in time they conquered the chaldeans of ur, and expanded.  the circuit of the full elamite empire at its heighth, is traced to the shore of the mediterranean sea in lebanon, from pottery and stela fragments found there.  looking further afield i was amazed to see how identical so many characters of elamite are to those symbols on the phaistos disk of crete.  no doubt they controlled most of the eastern med area.
           tracing the origin back to india presented new problems.  the point of origin for the elamite from the evidence ive found, rather scanty, with the reports of psychics, places them in western india, or the indus.
           more than one disaster came upon this area.  we have the invasion of ram, apparently not to be confused with rama.  we have only the words of cayce indirectly dating ram to 150,000.  we may have another event with 'the invasion of the hill people'.  some hold that atlantis invaded india during rama times, ca 10,000 bce.  radioactive old delhi is there, and in the indus.  we have the entry of the difficult to trace 'aryans'.  at some time, the ongoing desertification of the gobi, and the collapse of that nation, may have led to migrations or invasions to the south.  geologists report a major earth change in the north, changed the course of several mighty rivers, abruptly, like an earthquake, and verticle movement.
           interestingly, there were several migrations from india.  like armenia, india was a clearinghouse of languages.  besides the elamites, another group brought cuneiform script into persia or media.  these were the fire worshippers, the zoroastrians.  when it was complete it must have revealed a great doctrine.  this seems to be post-rama era in india.   they could have migrated as early as 10,000 bce, they still would have found ur as a mature high culture, imho.  it took centuries of coexistence before the elamites conquered ur.  there is every reason to think the elamite and indus people were mariners as well.
            back to our main premise, to my amateur eyes, it looks like elamite matches closer than by chance, to phaistos disk, indus script, and the orura disk of bolivia.
           you can imagine my excitement when i found similar correspondences with the rongorongo script on wooden boards at easter island.
           i do hope and encourage more qualified experts to further my work, whether the final conclusions concur of conflict with my first thoughts.  i think it is worthy of deeper study.  i do expect to be cited for the research done thus far.
           welcome again to the new members.  plz relax and feel free to post a short note to say hello.

        Kind regards,
        Mike White
        http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

      • mobydoc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005
                  Giday guys and girls ;

               Mike and Awen ;

             ( of course bahrain was ancient dilmun.  its hilarious that some scholars state that easter island was first settled no earlier than 700 ce.)

                If any of my comments should come within the realm of  Easter Island pre-present
                 history ... these are purely my own submissions ...as I find originality is sadly
              lacking in present day academia ...could this be due to lack of someone's  personal
              vision ...  just wondering  ...this comment is not aimed at either you or Awen ..Mike :
               Keep up the good work old son  ...

                                regards all        Pat / Moby