Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Bernardo Biados Pre-Columbian Research

  • Joan Butcher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Excellent website.Thanks a tonne for posting the link.
      Bob

      "E. F. Legner" <e.legner@...> wrote:
      Our group member Bernardo Biados is assembling his collection of
      artifacts and inscriptions from South America and placing the
      information on the following website:

      http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/biados/index.html

      I'm helping him build this site and it is expected to grow considerably
      as he acquires more and more information.  The work is especially
      interesting and from my point of view verifies the presence of Middle-
      Eastern and Asian Pre-Columbian contacts in South America over the
      millenia.  Some of the presentations will require further clarification
      as to the languages being spoken and the mythology being represented.