RE: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: Digest Number 953/Pole reversals

  • Shankar's Auction Service
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 2 11:23 AM

      Luis, we are on the right track! – Let’s take the evidence available that is that almost every culture has a myth of a flood or some catastrophe, many times veiled in some nebulous religious punishments sent by the god(s), some others just had floods.

      We have in the Baltic Sea and the North Sea many myths of disappearing cities and most probably many have a true core! – The rising sea level that finally filled the Black Sea about 6,000BC filled the North Sea basin as well.

      The loss of a city in a storm flood at spring tide is tragic enough and it happens in one night, we have seen this during my life span already.

      So let’s look for something like this, if we seriously search for it. Even a falling meteorite could do it, but meteorites leave traces you can still clearly identify after 300,000 years beyond any doubt.

      I was always under the impression that volcanic eruptions could have long lasting climatic effects, and now just a couple of days ago I had to learn that this is most uncertain. This was a good and necessary lesson.

      Enjoy the weekend, as I will leave now to the beach, it is a wonderful day here in Trinidad , and I cannot leave the people alone drinking all the rum.

      Best regards

      Claus Oldag

      671 24 68, 665 2683, 760 72 80 cell

      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 5 6:16 AM

        Michael,

        I did expect something to be published on the 1st of April! – But seriously, if I am recalling correctly it was due to be published in May this year , wasn’t it?