Fw: [Ancient-Mysteries] Quechua language

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 2:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] Quechua language

          the gold library link quotes learned linguists making a case linking quechua to magyar roots.  this other link below shows that the suffix 'cha' to mean diminutive or lesser, is used in magyar and quechua.  im not qualified enough as a linguist to expand upon that.  i have found that quechua may be related to several north american indian languages, that are claimed to have magyar roots.  there are enough ancient place names for a skilled linguist to decide for or against a connection.
         besides this possible linguistic connection, we have the 'over the linda' frisian chronicle stating that magyars arrived in south america right after the sinking of atlantis, which i date circa 9507 bce.  there is also a conquistador account of finding a frisian noble woman in chile whose family arrived long before columbus crossed, which supports the frisian account.
         i truly wish that a capable linguist would look at quechua, quiche of the aztec, and magyar - to see if they are related.   it would answer so many mysteries.
         consider that the great temple of the sun in cuzco was called
      'coricancha'.  if the suffix 'cha' means lesser - then there is a greater unfound temple of the sun somewhere.  cayce spoke of this lost temple, rich in gold and jewels, lost or hidden in the andes, that also has records giving proofs of atlantis.
         it may be interesting and revealing to attach magyar meanings to such prefixes and suffixes that are used in andean place names.
         andean legends speak of the ayar brothers arriving at a very early date.  this sounds like a magyar connection, at least to me.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL