Fw: [Ancient-Mysteries] toro muerto

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004

      Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 10:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] toro muerto

      plz note the heavy patina on the edges at the breaks, and realize these drawings were painted by man before the upheaval that broke these huge rocks.  this is the most convincing proof ive seen for the great antiquity of man !!!
          im makes me wonder if this stone debris field had been a city before its destruction?
         several images depict a huge bird walking, not like condors are seen normally in the air soaring.  these are deeply cut into the stone faces, not sure if paint was used as well.   some looked like concrete in pictures.

      script?  and 53

      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

      Hosted By Astounding Ancients <br>
      http://all-ez.com/ancients.htm
      if you must leave send a blank email to: