Samsar = Magyar?

  • brewmeister999@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      Mike, you said in an earlier post, " cayce once spoke briefly about
      the common language of mankind in the early world that was almost
      divine, and the name he gave may have been sansar, or something
      similar, as i recall."

      A friend just sent me this incredible link that may be just a bit TOO
      incredible, but sometimes the truth is buried in the haystack...

      http://www.goldlibrary.com/Metal%20Library%20P2.htm

      A snip from the first (of several) pages:

      *******

      "Humanity has visited our planet a number of times in the past. Proof
      lies in a Metal Library concealed under the Andes mountains in
      Ecuador. It is written in the parent language of Mankind—Magyar!—the
      language of Atlantis!"

      Juan Moricz

      *******

      A fun read, if nothing else!

      Brew
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004

           thanks brew for this wonderful post.  you are fairly new to the list, but the old-timers can testify that i am deep into similar studies of the magyars in the americas.  have you read my page yet?  it contains part of my research, the group archives has dozens of links and my conclusions and conjectures along these lines.

           i will try to read the books mentioned when i find them.

        Kind regards,
        Mike White
        http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004

             for those interested i share my windfall.  i found
          The Gold of the Gods
          by Erich Von Daniken   used for 1 cent plus $3.49 shipping