wilkins review of 'mysteries of ancient south america'

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004

      Subject: Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] wilkins review of 'mysteries of ancient south america'

         i resized a page extract from wilkins, see attached ...

      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm

      Hosted By Astounding Ancients <br>
      http://all-ez.com/ancients.htm
      if you must leave send a blank email to:

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004

          wilkins speaks of a north / south corridor that ran along the eastern side of the rockies, down across mexico, into south america.  this can be made out by the signs on rocks and cliff faces.  most of these petroglyphs were placed high on the walls of canyons and gorges, in seemingly inaccessible places.
           similarity in names suggests to me that the apaches originated in south america, and followed this corridor north, as well as the cherokees.
           wilkins quotes humboldt saying there is a similar sign marked corridor across northern south america, between 2 and 4 degrees north latitude.  this route crosses a vast treeless plain, depopulated of people.  this makes me think that attacks from an ancient tribe in that area caused a response of extermination and the burning of the forest or jungle over a wide area.  this route may have connected the phoenician settlements in the northeast with quito in the west.  the petroglyphs may have been like our freeway signs, marking the location of caves for beds, and food animals in the vicinity.